Sushi...

Johnny Drama

Sex Panther
Reaction score
Sushi is great. That goes without saying. My favorite is eel, and california rolls kick ass. What is your favorite?

Eel is really good, and so are California rolls. Cruncy rolls are really good too. I'm pretty much down with any sushi that isn't something overly fishy. I don't do salmon.

Beans are great. I like black beans, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, but wax beans are intense!
What your favorite bean?
Mine would be lentil beans!

I would buy one thousand bucks worth of sushi and eat it in one week

sorry, wrong thread

oh yeah, I love hot makis

it depends on the girl...

oh wait.

California Rolls aren't sushi. :down

I prefer the salmon, shrimp and crab. With a little wasabi on the side. ^_^

California Rolls were invented by *****ebags in orange county to look trendy.

StreetFighter said:

nice combo.. :up:

StreetFighter said:

And we all said AMEN! :up:

tekka - maki, Shiromi, Akami, Ama-Ebi, Hamachi, Hirame, Hotatagai Toro Sashimi or pretty much any Sashimi. It's all good.

It's raw fish for christs sake. I'd rather piss razor blades then eat that stuff.

Dragon roll is my fave - basically a california roll w/eel & avocado wrapped around it.

Don't knock it till ya tried it. The stuff is unbelievably good. Sure, it's hard to get past what your brain is saying, but I'm tell ya, it's good stuff. :up:

Lord Siva said:
It's raw fish for christs sake. I'd rather piss razor blades then eat that stuff.

Common misconception. It's actually smoked just above the point of being raw. :p

guitarsingerguy said:
Common misconception. It's actually smoked just above the point of being raw. :p

Nope. It's raw. But it's a certin part of the fish. Usually it's belly. C'on, Bears eat it and look how big they are :D

Boston, Caterpillar and Rainbow rolls, unagi, shrimp, lots of wasabi ginger and saki.

Cracker Jack said:
Nope. It's raw. But it's a certin part of the fish. Usually it's belly. C'on, Bears eat it and look how big they are :D

I'm pretty sure it isn't in the sushi bars here. My coworker's wife runs the two biggest ones here, and we've had this discussion before.

I love eel, shrimp,crab(nice and sweet),I thought I'd like the texture of salmon and I really don't. I'll try anything though.

Cracker Jack said:

Whoops, sorry. Just talked to her husband, and I apparently wasn't listening too well that night. She was talking about something completely different. Stay away from Saki boys and girls. :D

guitarsingerguy said:
Whoops, sorry. Just talked to her husband, and I apparently wasn't listening too well that night. She was talking about something completely different. Stay away from Saki boys and girls. :D

Do you mean Sake? You have to have sake with Sushi

tokkuri_guinomi_daimon.jpg

so tell me why cold/room temperature sake is more expensive than warm sake? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"