Sushi...

I don't eat those things, either. ;)

jag

Well then you are very healthy. The chances you speak of are greatly exxagerated though. I've never met anyone who had parasites from sushi, and I have never had one, though I have been eating the stuff in excessive quantities for the past 5 years, 2-4 times a week.

Well then you are very healthy. The chances you speak of are greatly exxagerated though. I've never met anyone who had parasites from sushi, and I have never had one, though I have been eating the stuff in excessive quantities for the past 5 years, 2-4 times a week.

The fun part about these types of parasites is that most people don't even know they have them when they do. :eek:

jag

Jag, one day you and I are going to sit on the ground together and eat roll after role and take dozens of Saki bombs, then we will laugh about the time you dissed sushi. :)

Jag, one day you and I are going to sit on the ground together and eat roll after role and take dozens of Saki bombs, then we will laugh about the time you dissed sushi. :)

I'm down for the saki part, but I'll stick with the tempura or tepanyaki. :)

jag

So you DO have taste ;)

Particularly like tepanyaki. Not big on the oil used in tempura. Some salmon done with vegetables, rice and a touch of soy sauce tepanyaki style is aces. :up:

jag

I have never had it. A friend of mine kept a bottle of Saki in his freezer and I thought it was pretty pointless.

Sushi's great and all, but I prefer a stack of Dim Sum and a cup of tea. :heart:

I mean, while Dim Sum is varied, Sushi is all about fish and rice. How often can you pair raw fish with rice before you get tired of it?

Sushi's great and all, but I prefer a stack of Dim Sum and a cup of tea. :heart:

I mean, while Dim Sum is varied, Sushi is all about fish and rice. How often can you pair raw fish with rice before you get tired of it?
Until you've had every kind of fish

Oh, man. Now Dim Sum is always an incredible dining experience. I always order the little barbecued pork sticky buns that most Chinese people traditionally eat during breakfast. I love those things, even if it's lunch or dinner time. The servers always look at me like I'm nuts. They can keep the fried fish with the heads still on them, though.

jag you damed SOB!
you just got me to stop eating sushi all together!!
what can i say... worms are my one weakness.

You are welcome! :)

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"