Revenge of the Fallen Synopsis???

Avangarde

Avan a Good Time
Reaction score
I found this while browsing the the Australian Hoyts Cinema coming soon page.

"The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorponok and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye."

I have no idea where they got this from and I have not heard about any leaked plot from the web, but you would think if it were true people would have already jump on to it :huh:

It also says that it will be released in Australia on the 25th rather then the 26th like the US, looks like we get it before you guys again :woot:

http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/movie/2971.asp

I've read something like this before. I'm not sure what panned out from it, but I believe it was either bogus from the start, or has been changed.

Really, how long ago was this and where?

It still exists, I think it's just a barren waste land now hence why they wanted to the allspark to revitalise it.

How is Scorpinok going to get Megatron's body from the the ocean trench over a mile deep?

Australian Hoyts Cinema

- snip -

I have no idea where they got this from

Well the problem right there is that Australian Hoyts are a boil on the arse of the cinema exhibition industry with projectionists so degenerate in their systems that they define the lowest limit of what's possible in terms of total incompetence. It's a wonder that the world hasn't choked itself a la The Happening to excise this abomination.

Oh yeah. I should mention that anything they say can be taken with a grain of salt and you'd do well to avoid trusting them as an information source.

Which is why I was asking the the question rather then making a bold statement :huh: I know about Hoyts and their reputation which is why I only go to Greater Union, I just wanted to know if anyone has seen any info relating to what Hoyts released, which Mal'Akai did for me :up:

"The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorponok and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye."

I have no idea where they got this from and I have not heard about any leaked plot from the web, but you would think if it were true people would have already jump on to it :huh:

It also says that it will be released in Australia on the 25th rather then the 26th like the US, looks like we get it before you guys again :woot:

The points to fake, since the U.S. Military dropped The remains of the dead Decepticons into the deepest part of the ocean. That means, by technicallity, the Military no longer has posession of the the remains, so how can Skorponok still the remains from the Military.

Also... wtf? Skorponok is going into the ocean? When the **** did he get out of the desert?

The points to fake, since the U.S. Military dropped The remains of the dead Decepticons into the deepest part of the ocean. That means, by technicallity, the Military no longer has posession of the the remains, so how can Skorponok still the remains from the Military.

Also... wtf? Skorponok is going into the ocean? When the **** did he get out of the desert?

It could be possible that the U.S. Military has kept a military presences there to ensure that the Decepticon bodies are not claimed by the Decepticons.

The could also create a back story as to how Skorponok got out of the desert.

http://www.bugsurvey.nsw.gov.au/html/popups/bpedia_18_tol_wa-sc.html is a description of a bug that is sometimes known as a water-scorpion, she skorponok could assume this new form to suit this situation.

He could have tunneled under the earths surface to reach Megatrons body as the bottom.

I'm pretty sure that this is the synopsis that IMDB had up for a while.

dude, there Aliens it doesn't HAVE to be Humanly possible for everything.
but scorp is 3 times smaller then megatron. ehhh he is even smaller then that. no way that he could do this....even for a TF movie.

but scorp is 3 times smaller then megatron. ehhh he is even smaller then that. no way that he could do this....even for a TF movie.

Well in the original cartoon Rumble carried Megs' cannon....and Rumble is much smaller then Scorponok.

same thing was on IMDB earlier this year, but it sounds a lot like the treatment that went out earlier too. Although it could be true, wait for more facts.:woot:

How is Scorpinok going to get Megatron's body from the the ocean trench over a mile deep?

Even more of a mystery is how is Sporponok gonna give Megs 'his' spark since once he pulls it out of himself, he'll he dead and won't be able to give it to Megatron. :huh: It's like giving someone your own heart....

If i recall correctly, Soundwave would retreive Megatron's body from the Lorenns abyss and keep him alive with sonic vibrations. Then, during the final battle, he would blast Optimus Prime, get his Spark and Leading matrix and give it to Megatron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"