Transformers FIRST TOY IMAGES - Optimus Prime and Starscream "Protoforms"...

Home come the Protoform of Starscream has normal proportions, but in his Earth form he looks like a damn chicken?

C'mon, at least he's more Starscreamy than the Earth Starscream.

I think he looks a lot like him if you think about it, the stick.. thingies on his shoulders, his two fins on his head, the chest. *Shrug*

Home come the Protoform of Starscream has normal proportions, but in his Earth form he looks like a damn chicken?
Maybe there was a horrible transporter accident? :csad: I seriously have no flippin' idea why he looks worse on earth.:dry:

That's the best starscream pic we've' seen so far,not bad but why is his alt mode a piece of crushed Tolblerone ?:huh:

that would be funny if in the movie, there was something wrong with his scanner and when he took on the mode of a jet, it caused him to not be proportioned properly

ok then, what would be logical way to explain why tha hell he looks like a chicken?

Scanned the F-22 while it was on a farm and a chicken was sitting on the wing.

mp_03_07_l.jpg

Starscream, "That toy is made of shoddy materials"

"He wears a disguise to look like human guys but he's not a man he's a chicken boo!"
:oldrazz:

I thought Optimus Prime looks pretty good in his protoform. His alternative mode looks like a truck too:trans:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"