The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Plot Speculation Thread...

Russell Nash

Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't see this topic covered in a list of archived threads, if it exists by all means close this thread mods.

You know the players...

Christian Bale: Batman/Bruce Wayne
Anne Hathaway: Catwoman/Selina Kyle
Joseph Gordon-Levitt: John Blake
Marion Cotillard: Miranda Tate
Tom Hardy: Bane
Gary Oldman: Jim Gordon
Morgan Freeman: Lucius Fox
Juno Temple: ???
Michael Cane: Alfred
Josh Pence: Young Ra's Al Ghul
Liam Neeson: Ras Al Ghul
Matthew Modine: Nixon

You know the scoops...

http://batman-news.com/ (#1 Source!)

But the real challenge is fitting all of the pieces together into the plot of Christopher Nolan's final Batman film.

Here's my pitiful attempt:

After the death of Harvey Dent, the mayor of Gotham (Nestor Carbonell) recruits Gordon to head up a special forces team with the task of apprehending the fugitive known as "The Batman." John Blake (JGL), Daniel Sunjata, Diego Klattenhoff, and Burn Gorman will make up this new team.

Meanwhile, Miranda Tate (Marion Cotillard), a new Wayne Enterprises board member/love interest decides to help Bruce rediscover his philanthropic side. Lucius Fox tells Bruce that he should take a break from his nightly escapades and focus on the company and Miranda.

The GCPD task force sets up a few sting operations with hopes of finding Batman. Batman barely escapes and is on the verge of retirement. Alfred will reiterate what Lucius said about Miranda and urges him to move on with his life.

A new vigilante and burglar comes to the attention of the GCPD simply named "The Cat" and is believed to be working with Batman. After failing to apprehend Batman, Bane, a blackwater type, is brought in to head the team despite Gordon's reluctance. John Blake (JGL) is also concerned about Bane's methods and voices his fears to Gordon.

The team find and kidnap Holly Robinson believing they can use her as bait to find Batman and "The Cat." Batman shows up and Bane kills Holly. "The Cat" finds out and believes Batman is responsible for the death of her friend. After a rooftop fight with "The Cat", Batman flees to Wayne Manor.

Bruce confides in Miranda Tate and opens up to her. Miranda then reveals herself to be Talia al Ghul, cue flashback montage with Young Ras (Josh Pence) and old Ras (Liam Neeson). Talia heard about Batman killing Dent and decided to come to Gotham to see for herself if she should recruit Bruce to the LOS or kill him for the death of her father. Bane, working with Talia as an agent of the LOS, breaks into Wayne Manor and breaks the bat, physically and mentally.

Bruce/Batman escapes a LOS compound in India/Asia and returns to Gotham hoping to recruit Selina Kyle to help him. Bruce tells Selina that Bane in fact killed Holly Robinson and has a speech about how revenge solves nothing. Selina agrees to help Bruce and not to kill Bane.

With the help of Selina Kyle, Gordon, and John Blake (who understands the importance of Batman to Gotham), Batman defeats Talia and Bane. Selina Kyle/The Cat helps Bruce discover his duty as the savior of Gotham and how his life is and always will be centered around Batman. The Dark Knight Rises.

Last edited:
I have no idea about I think we may have an opening like this:
Catwoman robs someone, and Batman chases Catwoman. Then, the Gotham Police Department arrive, and both escape.

Bruce/Batman escapes a LOS compound in India/Asia and returns to Gotham hoping to recruit Selina Kyle to help him. Bruce tells Selina that Bane in fact killed Holly Robinson and has a speech about how revenge solves nothing. Selina agrees to help Bruce and not to kill Bane.

With the help of Selina Kyle, Gordon, and John Blake (who understands the importance of Batman to Gotham), Batman defeats Talia and Bane. Selina Kyle/The Cat helps Bruce discover his duty as the savior of Gotham and how his life is and always will be centered around Batman. The Dark Knight Rises.

I personally don't want to see a tag-team of Batman/Catwoman Vs. Talia/Bane. Hate to say it but it reminds me way too much of Spider-Man 3. :dry: Overall, I share the same speculation with you as far as Ra's relationship with Bane goes and the role the GCPD will play in the film. I just don't think Catwoman is going to be a full blown ally to Batman in the film but maybe a sort of anti-hero where she is still antagonizing Batman but isn't an incredibly huge threat like Bane is going to be. More or less she's going to start off as a pain in the ass for him.

With the recent reports of Liam Neeson possibly returning as Ra's Al Ghul, I feel in my opinion that his scenes will not be flashback but instead in the present. Not sure if they're going to explain how he survived but maybe allude to his mystic about immortality, etc. Just how he teased about it in Begins when Bruce confronts him.

I don't think Ra's will be an antagonist to Bruce in TDKR but rather return to taunt him and give him insight on Bane since it's been speculated that Bruce does get beaten and travels around to re cooperate...but again, it's all speculation!

Hell, his role could be extremely small or he may not even be in the film.

I'm also feeling that Miranda Tate will simply be Miranda Tate. No Talia. I think her inclusion along with Selina/Catwoman's will sort of leave Bruce torn between a fully "normal" life in the public with Miranda or full embracing his duality as both Bruce Wayne and Batman.

In the end, he's inevitably going to full realize that he is, and will always be the Batman and that somehow the people of Gotham are going to realize that they will always need their Dark Knight.

That's just my two cents. Feel free to speculate on, disagree, agree or say that I'm pure poppycock or not. :awesome:

Last edited:
I personally don't want to see a tag-team of Batman/Catwoman Vs. Talia/Bane. Hate to say it but it reminds me way too much of Spider-Man 3. :dry: Overall, I share the same speculation with you as far as Ra's relationship with Bane goes and the role the GCPD will play in the film. I just don't think Catwoman is going to be a full blown ally to Batman in the film but maybe a sort of anti-hero where she is still antagonizing Batman but isn't an incredibly huge threat like Bane is going to be. More or less she's going to start off as a pain in the ass for him.

With the recent reports of Liam Neeson possibly returning as Ra's Al Ghul, I feel in my opinion that his scenes will not be flashback but instead in the present. Not sure if they're going to explain how he survived but maybe allude to his mystic about immortality, etc. Just how he teased about it in Begins when Bruce confronts him.

I don't think Ra's will be an antagonist to Bruce in TDKR but rather return to taunt him and give him insight on Bane since it's been speculated that Bruce does get beaten and travels around to re cooperate...but again, it's all speculation!

Hell, his role could be extremely small or he may not even be in the film.

I'm also feeling that Miranda Tate will simply be Miranda Tate. No Talia. I think her inclusion along with Selina/Catwoman's will sort of leave Bruce torn between a fully "normal" life in the public with Miranda or full embracing his duality as both Bruce Wayne and Batman.

In the end, he's inevitably going to full realize that he is, and will always be the Batman and that somehow the people of Gotham are going to realize that they will always need their Dark Knight.

That's just my two cents. Feel free to speculate on, disagree, agree or say that I'm pure poppycock or not. :awesome:

I agree.

I'm fairly confident that Bane will break Batman's back in TDKR. It has so much potential, and it's so Nolan.

I think Miranda Tate and Alfred will try to help Bruce realize he can do some good without being Batman. "For Thomas Wayne helping others wasn't about proving anything to anyone- himself included."

In the meanwhile, Catwoman will fill in for Batman's absence. I think her arc will mirror Harvey Dent's, in reverse. she'll start out as a villain, but will ultimately be redeemed.

I'm fairly confident that Bane will break Batman's back in TDKR. It has so much potential, and it's so Nolan.

I think Miranda Tate and Alfred will try to help Bruce realize he can do some good without being Batman. "For Thomas Wayne helping others wasn't about proving anything to anyone- himself included."

In the meanwhile, Catwoman will fill in for Batman's absence. I think her arc will mirror Harvey Dent's, in reverse. she'll start out as a villain, but will ultimately be redeemed.

:up: I agree. Especially the Miranda bits. One of the things I'm hoping we'll see in TDKR is the philanthropic side of Bruce that we see so much in the comics.

Also, along with seeing Bane break the Batman, I'd absolutely LOVE to see Bruce visit his parent's grave site. It's iconic, dammit.

I have my doubts. I don't think Nolan would force his protagonist to sit on ass for a significant part of the film.

That might be interesting.

**** no. Selina's a cat burglar, not a vigilante. She doesn't care about Gotham City, just her self. Furthermore, she would just get herself killed. She doesn't have Bruce's martial arts training, and combined with her natural disadvantage of being a woman in a fight with a man, and we could literally see if there's more than one way to skin a cat.

:up: I agree. Especially the Miranda bits. One of the things I'm hoping we'll see in TDKR is the philanthropic side of Bruce that we see so much in the comics.

Also, along with seeing Bane break the Batman, I'd absolutely LOVE to see Bruce visit his parent's grave site. It's iconic, dammit.

A grave scene might be nice, but I don't need it.

I agree and that has far more appeal than her secretly being Talia.

Breaking Batman's back is a must for Bane! With all of this talk of the Lazarus pit, I think it's a real possibility that it happens.

I would also love to see Bruce and or Batman visit the grave site of his parents. Pure nerdgasm.

Totally forgot that Alfred at some point will apparently be hospitalized. No day-glow blue vials from Mr. Freeze will save him this time it seems. :awesome:

Also, anybody want to take a guess at why Lucius Fox is back? Didn't he quit at the end of TDK? I'm glad Morgan Freeman is back though, his character at the end of TDK left me hanging for what's going to happen next.

Selina does care about Gotham. You should read Ed Bruabker's run on Catwoman.

BTW, Does anyone else think Joey King might be playing a young Selina Kyle?

Also, anybody want to take a guess at why Lucius Fox is back? Didn't he quit at the end of TDK?

Nah, he said "As long as this machine is at Wayne Enterprises, I won't be," but Bruce destroyed the machine.

We have:

Apparently Bruce has a love interest and a female villain. Miranda and Selena.

We know Christian Bale was the only actor filming scenes in India. LOS compound? Possibly. I can see a montage of Bruce recovering, meditating, etc.

We know Liam Neeson has been before the cameras. Ra's is in the film, but we don't know if Liam's scenes are flashbacks or in the current timeline. The Lazarus Pits may make an appearance, but no proof.

Bane. Who knows what his role is. We don't know if Venom is in the film.

Last edited:
I agree and that has far more appeal than her secretly being Talia.

Agreed.

Breaking Batman's back is a must for Bane! With all of this talk of the Lazarus pit, I think it's a real possibility that it happens.

I would also love to see Bruce and or Batman visit the grave site of his parents. Pure nerdgasm.

I disagree. Bane is about more than breaking Batman's back. It wasn't done in Knightfall to make Bane into a badass, it was done to make way for the psychotic Batman fans wanted, which they got in Jean Paul Valley. Don't break Batman's back and force our protagonist to sit on ass for a significant portion of the film for the sole reason that Bane must be a badass. And breaking Bruce's back, just to have him be healed by the Lazarus pit would make him being crippled pointless.

Selina does care about Gotham. You should read Ed Bruabker's run on Catwoman.

BTW, Does anyone else think Joey King might be playing a young Selina Kyle?

That's (at least partially) because of the influence of her relationship with Batman over many years. In this film, she will probably just be a cat burglar. She just met Batman, so said relationship is not yet there, so it wouldn't make sense.

My idea:

Gotham is on the verge of implosion. The citizens want Batman's head, the politicians want Harvey's seat and stuck in the middle are Bruce Wayne/Batman and Commissioner Gordon.

Struggling with his persona as Batman versus moving on with his life after the death of Harvey and Rachel, Bruce has become obsessed with closing that chapter of his life throwing himself deeper into being Batman. Alfred, afraid that Bruce is heading to the same self destruction he was running to after his parents died tries to move Bruce into being more like his father.; furthermore a woman at Wayne-Corp who was directly affected by Thomas Wayne named Miranda Tate also propels Bruce's efforts to complete the marriage between Bruce's Wayne Corp and Thomas' Wayne Corp.

It's then that Bruce comes to realize, maybe he doesn't need Batman and considers giving up the cowl to do good in Wayne Corp.

Enter Bane.

An extremely calculating, brutish, Strong, complex convict with an obsessive look at Batman. Seeing Batman as the most wanted Game in town, he at first seems like the man who'll bring retribution to Gotham but, really wants to be the number 1 enemy to the city.

He sets up a series of crimes that don't directly involve him over a short period of time to wear out the Dark Knight but, in the process harms a young street girl and makes the ire of her older friend.

Seeing that all Bane cares about is Batman she creates a persona she thinks will be attractive to his obsessive nature: Catwoman.

Meanwhile Jim Gordon is trying to keep Gotham in order, he is under increasing pressure by politicians to bring Batman down, knowing his past relationship with Batman many of these politicians insist Gordon step down. Fearing his time as commissioner is coming to an end Gordon creates a special task force lead by his best rookie cop, a virtuous beat cop named John Blake, to stop Bane without focusing on Batman, thinking they'll be more successful that way. Though Blake trust Gordon he doesn't know if he can trust Batman and a confrontation with the Dark Knight leads to an icy, unsure relationship and Gordon begins to fear he can't trust his young friend.

Tired both physically and mentally Bruce has to stop Bane and has the opportunity to when the man "erroneously" gives away his position one night; Batman sets out to stop Bane but, shortly after realizes it's a Trap. The two fight resulting in Batman having his back broken in the end of the battle; With cops coming Bane realizes that taking his trophy won't be possible now and leaves but, right before the cops arrive a spectating Catwoman finds his body broken and begins to drag him to saftey.

Jim Gordon arrives then and sees the broken back and the two devise a plan to get Batman out, Gordon then has the chance to see who Batman is as Selena wants to Identify him to take him someplace safe but, refuses to turning away at the critical moment and the two, Catwoman and Batman, escape via the new vehicle which takes them back to Batman's hideout.

At the hideout there's no hiding who he is anymore; Bruce is stunned that he's secret has been destroyed as well as his back but, Alfred and Selena comfort him and vow to find a way to protect him this way.

Meanwhile Bane, knowing what he's done to Batman begins to travel around the city looking for patients in hospitals with their back's broken to kill them completely. He kills several people this way and places the blame on Batman.

Bruce, recovering feels the ultimate guilt and begins to ruminate on his time in the LoS, thinking about stories Ra's told him about doing what has to be done. How criminality holds on to societies understanding. He's is faced with a problem he once confronted and thought he had the right answer to.

If given the chance would he KILL Bane to end his reign of terror?

The question is one he keeps to himself but, eventually brings up to Selena whom is totally on the opposite end of the issue. She knows she'll kill Bane and there's no ways about it. The two remain close...becoming romantic but this issue begins to wear on them.

Gotham is in turmoil, Crime has risen and Bane is offering large amounts of money to the person who finds Batman, broken and brings it to him. He then threatens the police force, calling them Hypocrites run by Gordon for trying to stop him when he has brought Justice to the man who betrayed them. Some citizens and politicians fall for this and lead an all out assault on Gordon, leading to a split in GPD. Gordon under pressure assures that he will bring Batman in one way or another (which Bruce sees and is hurt by) and furthermore has already set up a task force lead by John Blake, to do this. John is stunned by the public lie and many suspect Gordon is lying, and begin to pressure Blake into telling the truth but, Gordon watches silently wondering who he can really trust.

Bruce is going through physical therapy and still thinking about his training in the LoS; thinking how they taught him to be athletic and powerful and now how he's learning to be functioning. His relationship with Selena is budding but, the issue of Gotham is killing him, so she dons the Catwoman outfit again to take some heat off of Batman.

Enraged that Batman still isn't found Bane begins to up the ante and in a climatic and bold move, blows something up killing a lot of people and insist if Batman isn't found more attacks will happen, more frequently.

Now no one can trust Bane and the politicians are in a strange place and Gordon and John Blake are directly involved with stopping Bane. Knowing Batman can't resist Bane names his newest target, an orphanage in south Gotham, he threatens everyone of the kids will die in flames if Batman doesn't come out.

When he goes there, Catwoman is there and the two come to minimal blows but, she essentially 'escapes'. Bane follows her straight to Wayne manor.

Thinking she's away, Selena disrobes her costume and goes upstairs to find Alfred knocked out, things are destroyed she runs to Bruce and there's Bane standing over him.

the three are locked in a tense moment Bane is going to kill Bruce and somehow Bruce gets an upper hand and Bane is in a position to be captured by Selena but, instead of doing that, she shoots him point Blank and kills him.

Bruce is horrified, it's totally against everything he believes.

I don't know what else though, I think a lot of it will be Bane terrorizing and a trust issue with Catwoman...that's just a quick rundown with pieces missing.

I disagree. Bane is about more than breaking Batman's back. It wasn't done in Knightfall to make Bane into a badass, it was done to make way for the psychotic Batman fans wanted, which they got in Jean Paul Valley. Don't break Batman's back and force our protagonist to sit on ass for a significant portion of the film for the sole reason that Bane must be a badass. And breaking Bruce's back, just to have him be healed by the Lazarus pit would make him being crippled pointless.

+1 :cwink:

My idea:

Gotham is on the verge of implosion. The citizens want Batman's head, the politicians want Harvey's seat and stuck in the middle are Bruce Wayne/Batman and Commissioner Gordon.

Struggling with his persona as Batman versus moving on with his life after the death of Harvey and Rachel, Bruce has become obsessed with closing that chapter of his life throwing himself deeper into being Batman. Alfred, afraid that Bruce is heading to the same self destruction he was running to after his parents died tries to move Bruce into being more like his father.; furthermore a woman at Wayne-Corp who was directly affected by Thomas Wayne named Miranda Tate also propels Bruce's efforts to complete the marriage between Bruce's Wayne Corp and Thomas' Wayne Corp.

It's then that Bruce comes to realize, maybe he doesn't need Batman and considers giving up the cowl to do good in Wayne Corp.

Enter Bane.

An extremely calculating, brutish, Strong, complex convict with an obsessive look at Batman. Seeing Batman as the most wanted Game in town, he at first seems like the man who'll bring retribution to Gotham but, really wants to be the number 1 enemy to the city.

He sets up a series of crimes that don't directly involve him over a short period of time to wear out the Dark Knight but, in the process harms a young street girl and makes the ire of her older friend.

Seeing that all Bane cares about is Batman she creates a persona she thinks will be attractive to his obsessive nature: Catwoman.

Meanwhile Jim Gordon is trying to keep Gotham in order, he is under increasing pressure by politicians to bring Batman down, knowing his past relationship with Batman many of these politicians insist Gordon step down. Fearing his time as commissioner is coming to an end Gordon creates a special task force lead by his best rookie cop, a virtuous beat cop named John Blake, to stop Bane without focusing on Batman, thinking they'll be more successful that way. Though Blake trust Gordon he doesn't know if he can trust Batman and a confrontation with the Dark Knight leads to an icy, unsure relationship and Gordon begins to fear he can't trust his young friend.

Tired both physically and mentally Bruce has to stop Bane and has the opportunity to when the man "erroneously" gives away his position one night; Batman sets out to stop Bane but, shortly after realizes it's a Trap. The two fight resulting in Batman having his back broken in the end of the battle; With cops coming Bane realizes that taking his trophy won't be possible now and leaves but, right before the cops arrive a spectating Catwoman finds his body broken and begins to drag him to saftey.

Jim Gordon arrives then and sees the broken back and the two devise a plan to get Batman out, Gordon then has the chance to see who Batman is as Selena wants to Identify him to take him someplace safe but, refuses to turning away at the critical moment and the two, Catwoman and Batman, escape via the new vehicle which takes them back to Batman's hideout.

At the hideout there's no hiding who he is anymore; Bruce is stunned that he's secret has been destroyed as well as his back but, Alfred and Selena comfort him and vow to find a way to protect him this way.

Meanwhile Bane, knowing what he's done to Batman begins to travel around the city looking for patients in hospitals with their back's broken to kill them completely. He kills several people this way and places the blame on Batman.

Bruce, recovering feels the ultimate guilt and begins to ruminate on his time in the LoS, thinking about stories Ra's told him about doing what has to be done. How criminality holds on to societies understanding. He's is faced with a problem he once confronted and thought he had the right answer to.

If given the chance would he KILL Bane to end his reign of terror?

The question is one he keeps to himself but, eventually brings up to Selena whom is totally on the opposite end of the issue. She knows she'll kill Bane and there's no ways about it. The two remain close...becoming romantic but this issue begins to wear on them.

Gotham is in turmoil, Crime has risen and Bane is offering large amounts of money to the person who finds Batman, broken and brings it to him. He then threatens the police force, calling them Hypocrites run by Gordon for trying to stop him when he has brought Justice to the man who betrayed them. Some citizens and politicians fall for this and lead an all out assault on Gordon, leading to a split in GPD. Gordon under pressure assures that he will bring Batman in one way or another (which Bruce sees and is hurt by) and furthermore has already set up a task force lead by John Blake, to do this. John is stunned by the public lie and many suspect Gordon is lying, and begin to pressure Blake into telling the truth but, Gordon watches silently wondering who he can really trust.

Bruce is going through physical therapy and still thinking about his training in the LoS; thinking how they taught him to be athletic and powerful and now how he's learning to be functioning. His relationship with Selena is budding but, the issue of Gotham is killing him, so she dons the Catwoman outfit again to take some heat off of Batman.

Enraged that Batman still isn't found Bane begins to up the ante and in a climatic and bold move, blows something up killing a lot of people and insist if Batman isn't found more attacks will happen, more frequently.

Now no one can trust Bane and the politicians are in a strange place and Gordon and John Blake are directly involved with stopping Bane. Knowing Batman can't resist Bane names his newest target, an orphanage in south Gotham, he threatens everyone of the kids will die in flames if Batman doesn't come out.

When he goes there, Catwoman is there and the two come to minimal blows but, she essentially 'escapes'. Bane follows her straight to Wayne manor.

Thinking she's away, Selena disrobes her costume and goes upstairs to find Alfred knocked out, things are destroyed she runs to Bruce and there's Bane standing over him.

the three are locked in a tense moment Bane is going to kill Bruce and somehow Bruce gets an upper hand and Bane is in a position to be captured by Selena but, instead of doing that, she shoots him point Blank and kills him.

Bruce is horrified, it's totally against everything he believes.

I don't know what else though, I think a lot of it will be Bane terrorizing and a trust issue with Catwoman...that's just a quick rundown with pieces missing.
BRAVO! I read that and I could actually imagine this happening on the screen

Last edited:
BRAVO! I read this and I really can imagine something like this happening on screen.

Thanks! :up:

I left a few things out because I have a bad attention span. Bruce possibly in Jail and some other things and then of course I left out the entire end...lol.

I like the idea of Selena taking the Blame and redeeming Bats and taking his role at the end of TDK, where he has to chase her and he sacrifices possibly being in love, to do the right thing.

The last scene has got to be on a roof.

Gordon: "Good to see your back"

Bats: "Good to be seen"

Gordon: "It's bad down there but, I think we can handle it"

Bats: "We have to"

-pause-

Gordon: "Well I've got to get back to Barbra and the kids..."

Bats: *nods* "and Gordon...I never said thanks...for sticking by me."

Gordon: *smiles and turns to enter the building.* "And you'll never have to"

All Great theories . I do think Catwoman needs to have the opposite role of Harvey . If Bruce can't get through to her in the end .... Its another failure . We have seen nothing but the negative of Batman so far . We need to see him have a positive influence on someone . Otherwise why bother keep doing it . Selena seems like a perfect choice

All Great theories . I do think Catwoman needs to have the opposite role of Harvey . If Bruce can't get through to her in the end .... Its another failure . We have seen nothing but the negative of Batman so far . We need to see him have a positive influence on someone . Otherwise why bother keep doing it . Selena seems like a perfect choice

but Catwoman never is a "good guy" she always ends up being...ambiguous at the end.

I Don't expect this movie to be a happy ending but, I do expect redemption for Bats.

bane breaks batmans back.
alfred throws bruce in the lazarus pit.
bruce resurrect ra's al ghul by accident while taking the bath.
ra's admits his failure and trains bruce. -> training montage .
both go to gotham and beat the sh** out of bane.
gordon: "holy comeback batman" .
credits.

:D ( i'll guess in the 60´s this would be decent stuff )

but Catwoman never is a "good guy" she always ends up being...ambiguous at the end.

I Don't expect this movie to be a happy ending but, I do expect redemption for Bats.

At this point she is far closer to as good guy a bad guy l and really a a Bat family member... I d argue she is closer to being good than Punisher .

At this point she is far closer to as good guy a bad guy l and really a a Bat family member... I d argue she is closer to being good than Punisher .

Yes, I agree.

But you know what I mean; See the ending to Hush; that's exactly the perfect level of trust and distrust, And I think that's how we'll see her.

I expect Blake to be Gordon's Robin, since the actual Robin won't be in there

I have no plot idea just yet, but I will add these in...

Christian Bale: Batman/Bruce Wayne(is a fugitive in the beginning of TDKR and during a time where Bane breaks his back, he tries to gain his strength back and finally dons a new suit of armor to give more support to his spine)

Anne Hathaway: Catwoman/Selina Kyle(was once a prostitute and now trying to create a new way to live for herself and her room mate, Holly Robinson...tries to balance herself with good intentions after finding out that Batman isn't around anymore(due to Bruce's injury at the hands of Bane))

Tom Hardy: Bane(once was meant to be Ra's al Ghul's heir, but locked up in a cage and the leftover LOS frees him to become the new leader and to kill Batman once and for all)

Marion Cotillard: Miranda Tate AKA Talia al Ghul(Talia comes to Gotham City to at first murder Bruce Wayne for the death of her father, but decides to help Wayne in trying to rebuild Gotham City while also dealing with the lost of Rachel Dawes...could possibly die at the hands of Bane for her "weakness" in not wanting to kill Bruce)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt: John Blake(a newcomer of the GCPD, but he also has ties to Selina Kyle and Holly Robinson)

Gary Oldman: Jim Gordon

Morgan Freeman: Lucius Fox

Michael Caine: Alfred

Juno Temple: Holly Robinson

Josh Pence: Young Ra's al Ghul(via flashbacks)

Liam Neeson: Ra's al Ghul(also flashbacks, but right before BB...the LOS locks up Bane, who was going to be Ghul's heir before he sets off to find a new one, which was going to be Bruce Wayne)

Nestor Carbonell: the mayor of Gotham City(is up for re-election during his time of setting out a brand new task force to locate Batman)

Matthew Modine: Nixon(is running for mayor alongside Carbonell's character, while also a member of LOS(Ra's did mention that they can infiltrate the system in BB))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"