The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer predictions

Why don't you just do something with Conroy as a DA monologuing something about continuing Dents quest for the dawn while we just pan and zoom across Gotham to find Batman watching over like a gargoyle. That sounds cool

Ok, so just got the message from a movie theater friend that they've just got the trailers in and "Batman" was one of them. Waiting for confirmation, don't know if it's under Dark Knight Rises or Magnus Rex or something else. And they haven't screened it yet, but I will try my best to get a description.

I know the immediate reaction here will be that i'm a "noob" wheres my proof yatta yatta.

Will keep yall updated.

Ok, so just got the message from a movie theater friend that they've just got the trailers in and "Batman" was one of them. Waiting for confirmation, don't know if it's under Dark Knight Rises or Magnus Rex or something else. And they haven't screened it yet, but I will try my best to get a description.

I know the immediate reaction here will be that i'm a "noob" wheres my proof yatta yatta.

Will keep yall updated.

don"t know if I have to get excited or go to sleep !!!:woot::woot:

Will keep yall updated.

Thanks man! :up:

I feel trusting today.

I'll believe it till I don't see it :)

I really, really do not want to see or hear footage of Bane saying "I will break you." I'd rather have that be a surprise in the film.

I'm for not hearing it at all...I know it's not phrased the same, but I still think Ivan Drago when I hear "I will break you." :woot:

Hope you're right!

Will keep yall updated.
It's not your member status, it's your username that makes me cautious of this information. :o

Alright well I think that confirms my info. Still waiting for a description.

If this runtime is correct then that all but confirms that we will see some footage. Can. Not. Wait.

There will definitely be a shot of Catwoman, possibly in costume, even if for a second. A teaser that a minute-and-a-half sure isn't going to be just some voicover with a logo in the background.

I suspect the teaser will show a dirty and gloomy Gotham. Voiceovers from Bruce, Alfred, Selina, Bane, as the camera pans up towards the skyscrapers. Rooftops crumble as the Bat symbol emerges in the sky, just like in the poster, only much more glorious.

I think it's too early for any footage of the "big" action scenes. They've only been filming for a month now, right?

There will definitely be a shot of Catwoman, possibly in costume, even if for a second. A teaser that a minute-and-a-half sure isn't going to be just some voicover with a logo in the background.

it very well may just be a crumbling logo, with voice. just saying.

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't. We still haven't got a promo shot of her yet, I would have expected to see her revealed in that first then see quick shots of her in the trailer.

Based on 'legit' descriptions...I heard nothing about Catwoman. I do believe we'll see Gordon in the hospital talking to Bruce Wayne, which is incredible and fits in with ninja pics we saw a couple of weeks ago.

If this runtime is correct then that all but confirms that we will see some footage. Can. Not. Wait.

Sure. Footage from the old movies, mostly!... and they spend 10 seconds on those damn logos before the thing even starts.

1:33 might sound like a lot.. but it really isn't. this thing will be over in a flash - I just hope it's a cool "flash" !:woot:

hopefully the teaser will be waaaaaaaayyyyyy better than this

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"