The Dark Knight Rises teaser trailer thoughts

batmanofbaylor

Non sum qualis eram
Reaction score
Looking at the teaser for TDK, I wouldn't be surprised if TDKR's was done in a very similar way but in reverse--where the bat-symbol is broken apart in the TDK teaser (representing Batman's fall from grace and how everything goes to hell), it would be cool to see it reassembled in the TDKR teaser--a possible theme in TDKR would be Batman's "rise" to becoming Gotham's guardian/protector. Just my thought, so I guess we'll see this summer. What would you guys like to see in the teaser?

Something to do with the villain, along with a very quick clip of Batman and 2012 at the end. Usually how all these teasers go.

Looking at the teaser for TDK, I wouldn't be surprised if TDKR's was done in a very similar way but in reverse--where the bat-symbol is broken apart in the TDK teaser (representing Batman's fall from grace and how everything goes to hell), it would be cool to see it reassembled in the TDKR teaser--a possible theme in TDKR would be Batman's "rise" to becoming Gotham's guardian/protector. Just my thought, so I guess we'll see this summer. What would you guys like to see in the teaser?

Everything you stated... and then a cat hissing at the end of the trailer... but's that's just me. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"