Transformers Teaser Trailer

God, who cares? It was just to announce the coming of the film, jesus. Once there's errors in THE FILM ITSELF, we can talk about THAT...A YEAR AWAY FROM NOW!

Ah . . . so I see, thank You both; kind souls. With my 1-2 posts a day I might just get one in a year or so :)

The Mars sky shouldn't have clouds, [unless of course the ice that was found on it's caps evaporated - still though that is a strech] nor should it have cracks like the desert does. Michael Bay was said to be a perfectionist [if I'm not mistaken] It'll be fun to see what other Easter Eggs we'll discover, once the film is out [wrong color insignia on characters; characters who are dead are standing in the backround of the frame etc.;) ]

Allright, anyone closely inspect that animatic footage, where You can see that car [Bumbless?] transform, and then there are some concept drawings . . . also a helicopter as a robot [or is that a character from the Cybertron cartoon]. Anyway, don't wanna confuse anyone, but does anyone know what I'm talkin' about? Is anyone able to make captures from it?

Also, I believe it was hunter rider who told me that it wasn't Megs in the trailer. I believed it was Megatron, but if it wasn't, and by some remote chance it was Bumbs do You think it was C.G. or could it have possibly been the silhouette of that animatronic prop we've all seen? I think it almost could be, although the flare is easily replicated synthetically [same goes for camera shakes], and pretty much constitutes it being a C.G. shot.

No matter how advanced the technology we have today is, an animatronic cannot move that fast. It is CG, and I personally thik it's bumblebee...but then again, Bay himself said nothing of that trailer will be in the film, so it doesn't really matter, as I keep saying.

I think that it's just a generic robot shape that's only purpose is to show that there are giant robots out there...kinda like that monologue for the Batman Begins teaser. Something that's not in the film, but gets the message across.

That was my thoughts as i saw that.

Bishop49 it's not April 1st today

Ultimate Movie-Man said: "No matter how advanced the technology we have today is, an animatronic cannot move that fast. It is CG, and I personally thik it's bumblebee...but then again, Bay himself said nothing of that trailer will be in the film, so it doesn't really matter, as I keep saying."

With A large "puppet" like that You're right it couldn't move that fast, but it could still have been edited [lower frame-rate a.k.a sped-up] to look faster than it actually moved, but You're still probably right.

P.S.: Can't quote yet.

hunter rider said:
you need 300 posts to get an avvy:)

MY avvy will be the one of the fat guy dressed as Optimus Prime.

Emerald Knight said:
I think that it's just a generic robot shape that's only purpose is to show that there are giant robots out there...kinda like that monologue for the Batman Begins teaser. Something that's not in the film, but gets the message across.

generic robot shape with Megs head and (if you go frame by frame...like I sadly did with all the time on my hands) There's something on his right arm that's not on his left. Oddly there's also a hint of green as he punches the camera, which is sort of useless to put in considering it's shown for 2 frames:confused: Guess they wanted to get it perfect:o

zer00 said:
Oddly there's also a hint of green as he punches the camera, which is sort of useless to put in considering it's shown for 2 frames:confused: Guess they wanted to get it perfect:o

I did see a flash of colour myself but i couldn't work out which it was.

Also has anyone else noticed that when when you pause the trailer on the site and you skip up to the bit where the transformer is seen the trailer automaticly skips to the black screen with the 'warning' bit on it?

It's almost like they want to keep us guessing for longer

Dr Lee said:
I did see a flash of colour myself but i couldn't work out which it was.

Also has anyone else noticed that when when you pause the trailer on the site and you skip up to the bit where the transformer is seen the trailer automaticly skips to the black screen with the 'warning' bit on it?

It's almost like they want to keep us guessing for longer

I dunno.... when you pause it it looks EXACTLY like The Iron Giant.

a question peeps, being deaf I saw the teaser and was confused, did that probe visit mars where it had a encounter with a transformer?

Morg said:
a question peeps, being deaf I saw the teaser and was confused, did that probe visit mars where it had a encounter with a transformer?

Yes, and according to some people the Transformer was Megatron.

Oh god I hope that don't make Mars their home planet!

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
It won't be.

Good, would be dumb having them living 'next door' to us :p

Morg said:
Good, would be dumb having them living 'next door' to us :p

lol dnt worry, its just a message to say that their coming and their near.. thus the line 'the only warning we will ever get' :up:

Hmm.. I think that is this was something other than Transformers (a horror/sci-fi for example) then I think that would be totally awesome.. But as it is, I dunno.. I mean it's good and it teases without giving too much away but I feel like something was lacking.. I dunno, this might sound wierd, cos there's a giant robot in it for one thing but it's like if there wasn't the title "Transformers" at then end then people wouldn't have a clue what it was for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"