Transformers Teaser Trailer

Was that picture and the trailer the only items leaked? i thought that there was much more that leaked out.

Whos is that robot in the teaser?

Probably StarScream, if any certian Con at all. It might just be a generic model.

Dr Lee said:
Was that picture and the trailer the only items leaked? i thought that there was much more that leaked out.

To my best knowledge, there was also a picture of a more clearer image of Bumblebee, but Paramount and Dreamworks sent out a message to every website showing the image to take it down for some reason.

Why take that one down when there is the other one of Bumblebee on the truck? that doesn't make sense

I dunno to be honest. Bumblebee might be modified half way through the film and be a baddie or something and that was it or something I don't know.

Hey I'm sure everyone read about it by now, but on the main page there is an article about the transforming titles in the teaser.

On another note, I'm working on a 3-D rendition of Bumblebee working off of the picture. I promise he looks quite good standing up . . . should be done in approximately a week from now. Guys, and gals, please hold me to it.:)

*Dead*End* said:
Hey I'm sure everyone read about it by now, but on the main page there is an article about the transforming titles in the teaser.

On another note, I'm working on a 3-D rendition of Bumblebee working off of the picture. I promise he looks quite good standing up . . . should be done in approximately a week from now. Guys, and gals, please hold me to it.:)

im holding u to it

you mean Bumblebee in transformer mode or in Camero mode? also which program are you using?

Robot mode of course. I'm creating it in trueSpace 4.3, a program I'm very fond of. I will post the picture in the "Official Transformers Manips/Fan Pics" thread, which You can also check out for my post there, where I give more details about this project.

P.S.: Thanks Trooper for being a trooper, and helping me motivate, I need that.

ragdus said:
I'll send you a money order for $50 if you show me one single shot of the Mars sky in the middle of the day that looks like what we saw in that teaser.

$50

Look up Mars, especially some of the pathfinder pics, not that theres alot The sky does appear blue and also in some pics the ground is cracked like a dessert. There are alot of dry lake beds on Mars.

I'm not going to look up my own pics. I'm not the one claiming Mars has deep blue skies and whispy white clouds in the middle of the day.

Show me a photo that looks like what we see in the teaser.

Good lord, are we back on this?

I never said anything about clouds on Mars because Mars doesn't have white clouds as far as we know. That's the problem with shooting a Martian sky on Earth, and they obviously didn't want to take the time and money to clean it up just for a teaser. Which is fine by me since I'd rather them spend that time and money on the film itself.

And I never said once that Mars had a blue sky in the middle of the day. I said it was blue at certain times, that's it. And those times are at sunset, and possibly sunrise. Maybe it can be blue in the middle of the day and we just don't have a pic of it (it's a big planet and the rovers and probes are small), but they had to make it the middle of the day to justify the lens flare behind the Transformer.

DorkyFresh said:
yes, he shot the rover footage
Good to know that NASA didn't really find Decepticons on Mars :p

Why mislead and confuse people by showing something that isn't going to be in the Movie at all? That's like watching the "2 fast 2 Furious" Trailer showing fancy cars and in the end it's a Movie about Bikes.

Nathan said:
Why mislead and confuse people by showing something that isn't going to be in the Movie at all? That's like watching the "2 fast 2 Furious" Trailer showing fancy cars and in the end it's a Movie about Bikes.
It's just a teaser intended to let people know there is a movie on the making. It doesn't neccesary gives the plot. The Simpsons movie won't have Homer sitting in the couch with the Superman shirt saying "I forgot what I was supposed to say"... It's the same here.

You can't really compare this with the Simpsons. It's a wacky cartoon and it's not really surprising if there are scenes that aren't going to be in the Movie. Especially if it only showed Homer sitting on a couch and nothing else.

But this Teaser showed you a Rocket Launch in 2003, how supposedly the rover crashed, but in reality recorded something that got labeled top secret by the government. And that's the only warning we ever got.

.....so the Transformers come from Mars in this movie?

Balthus Dire said:
.....so the Transformers come from Mars in this movie?

Well, according to Bay that was just Teaser only footage. The Mars Storyline isn't going to be in the Movie.

Badass trailer.
I saw it with Pirates ****ing sweet.
Right when the shadow went over the bot I was like, "Holy ****, Transformers!" When it showed the Transforemr I pumped my fist, "**** yeah!" and when the title showed, everyone started clapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"