Teddy Long restarted us as a Tag Team Wrestling Thread! Beginning…Now! - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, give the WWE credit, this is a holy **** moment right now.

The Wrestling Thread Never Knew How Many Lives It Has Touched.

Seriously, this is just WWE trying every cheap tactic they can to get people to boo Punk.

Too bad it doesn't really work. Punk could kill a baby and I'd still be a fan :funny:

lol...he put up the x-sign...lol

They really just offer themselves up to their critics when they pull stuff like this.

:lmao:

****ing WWE. Good job.

I will not blame that on Heyman or Punk at all.

Im glad to see this big "direction of the company" arguement that supposedly happened resulted in this.

The Wrestling Thread just had a Heart Attack!

I'm not surprised by this at all. Remember when Lawler's mother died? He signed off on them using it in his feud with Cole. Lawler is old school when it comes to wrestling...he's from the day where everything was fair game for angles. I'm not saying I agree with it...I'm just saying that Lawler signed off on all of this...tasteless as it is.

I'm not blaming Cena. I'm just saying.

I am since he's the one who's said to be one who spoke to Vince and we've got the boring as ever AJ/Cena storyline still going "strong" and now the writing had Punk make fun of Lawler's heart attack.

I'm not surprised by this at all. Remember when Lawler's mother died? He signed off on them using it in his feud with Cole. Lawler is old school when it comes to wrestling...he's from the day where everything was fair game for angles. I'm not saying I agree with it...I'm just saying that Lawler signed off on all of this...tasteless as it is.
True, I forgot about that. I guess I'm just alittle upset, having lost someone recently to such a thing.

All this unsettled...ness, what did I miss?

I am since he's the one who's said to be one who spoke to Vince and we've got the boring as ever AJ/Cena storyline still going "strong" and now the writing had Punk make fun of Lawler's heart attack.

Cena just wanted another notch on his bedpost. :007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"