Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles

RKO

QT's Personal Consultant.
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the turtles having a alien origin of some sort?

There must be a turtles only planet where they practice Ninjitsu. :o

Here's what I came up with on how to work in the alien origin:
Somehow those aliens leave accidently 4 babies of their species on earth. Then, the splinter rat finds them in the sewers, and because the aliens emit some kind of radiation, Splinter starts to evolve to the giant rat thing. And from that point on it's the basic origin

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting the alien origin, but this was the best origin I could come up with alien backstory, and also, since they're not gonna change the alien thing I might as well just try to live with it

We all know how this movie will start. Large alien turtle eggs will rain from the sky and crash into buildings, Armageddon style and some offensive ethnic stereotypes will be yelling things.

A Michael Bay movie.

at most, i'd be fine with the radioactive ooze that mutates the turtles to be of alien origin. but not the turtles themselves.

Yea, I prefer the radioactive ooze be of an alien origin, not the freakin' Turtles! :cmad:

I would love to post the 'Grown Up Alien Ninja Turtles' video from youtube, but it has vulgar language.

something tells me we'll get an incredibly lame predictable story where the race of turtle aliens return to earth from their home planet in an attempt to raid and destroy humanity, and our ninja turtles will have to come out of the sewers to fight their own ancestors in order protect their adopted planet earth which they've had to hide in the shadows from whole lives to ultimately save the day and finally find acceptance among the humans that had previously shunned them due to our predilection for misunderstanding things that are different from us.

i came up with that in 30 seconds.....its actually probably better than what michael bay has been cooking up for years.

I try not to think about it.....I don't want to be sad.

Wait, so are we 100% sure the turtles themselves are from another world? I was still leaving hope alive that the turtles were by-products of alien tampering. Not literally aliens themselves.

Between this movie's premise and the Nickelodeon show (tween April O'Neil has a crush on one of the turtles :atp:), I don't know what to say.

There must be a turtles only planet where they practice Ninjitsu. :o

It's horrendous. I heard enough what the crew is trying to point out with this and it's laughingly stupid. I think that TMNT needs an update for a film franchise.... but Bay......? The man ruined my childhood memories of Transformers! *shivers* No.... never again.

Wait, so are we 100% sure the turtles themselves are from another world? I was still leaving hope alive that the turtles were by-products of alien tampering. Not literally aliens themselves.

Between this movie's premise and the Nickelodeon show (tween April O'Neil has a crush on one of the turtles :atp:), I don't know what to say.

The Nickelodeon show looks..good actually. Besides April, which I don't mind if they made her younger, the show was meant for kids and if IT's GOOD then I don't mind.

With the movie, I think it's still up in the air and there's a lot of spinning/damage control going on so it's hard to say if they're actually aliens or not. I'm thinking that the ozze itself is alien in origin and the Turtles may have to fight a baddie like Krang.

I actually like how the turtles and splinter came from Baxter Stockman's research lab who is in cohorts with the main baddies.

You know, non-fans are making fun of fans of the TMNT comics and series, but I'd bitterly laugh at those fans if Bay were to be hired for the relaunch of Batman or any Marvel property tomorrow.

Looking at what he did to Transformers was evidence enough.

Actually, people that I know who grew on the Turtles (they're not geeks per say; it's nostalgia than anything else) heard about the Bay reboot..and even they are upset about the alien angle.

You know, non-fans are making fun of fans of the TMNT comics and series,

Non fans of any "thing" tend to make fun of the fans of that "thing"......doesn't have to be comics.

That's good to hear. Unfortunately, I've encountered a few non-fans on this site and they've actually had the audacity to mock the outrage.

It's all fun and games until it's YOUR coveted title/character getting the 'facelift'.

Actually, people that I know who grew on the Turtles (they're not geeks per say; it's nostalgia than anything else) heard about the Bay reboot..and even they are upset about the alien angle.

Me and my coworker are not thrilled about these new developments; honestly we narrowed it down that:

-Story is going to revolve around Casey and a big boobed ****ty looking April... both casting choices will be incapable to act
-Only 3-8 minutes screen time with the actual Turtles and Splinter
-4 hours long
-Shredder and the Foot will destroy most of the city by simply bumping into one another
-It's expected the turtles will at some point pee on a cop, show full frontal nudity, and sell out a lot for eating franchise brand pizza
-I severely racist oriental stereotype for Splinter

The list goes on and saddened by the fact that if neither of us where in relationships that I would marry this woman right now.

That's good to hear. Unfortunately, I've encountered a few non-fans on this site and they've actually had the audacity to mock the outrage.

It's all fun and games until it's YOUR coveted title/character getting the 'facelift'.

I would expect nothing less than for some people on here to mock others on here for what they like or don't like. It unfortuantly is a common every day experience that I constantly fight against.

There are characters and storylines and movies, etc that I personally could care less about or positively can't stand....but I don't waste my time bugging the people who do like them. That part of the internet is my biggest peeve....people who think the internet gives them the right to be a dick to others.

I would expect nothing less than for some people on here to mock others on here for what they like or don't like. It unfortuantly is a common every day experience that I constantly fight against.

There are characters and storylines and movies, etc that I personally could care less about or positively can't stand....but I don't waste my time bugging the people who do like them. That part of the internet is my biggest peeve....people who think the internet gives them the right to be a dick to others.

Precisely. I don't go around pestering or mocking other fans of titles/characters I'm not a fan of personally. I just wish other people would have the same common decency.

The alien origins aren't hardly the core concern. The very fact that Bay's scent is going to be somewhere on this film is a larger crisis.

Precisely. I don't go around pestering or mocking other fans of titles/characters I'm not a fan of personally. I just wish other people would have the same common decency.

There are too many people online who are emotionally immature to do that.

I guess this is the same as if Clark Kent was born on Earth and gained powers through radiation...

You know, non-fans are making fun of fans of the TMNT comics and series, but I'd bitterly laugh at those fans if Bay were to be hired for the relaunch of Batman or any Marvel property tomorrow.

Looking at what he did to Transformers was evidence enough.

Ah, I saw a video of Jimmy Kimmel show where they laughed an awful lot of fans who were angry at the alien turtles concept. And then all the comments of the video were a big fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"