Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles

Yeah and they are not teenagers anymore. The thing that made them more relatable considering they're giant mutated ninja turtles. I think it's also the basis for the comic relief. Mikey is a perfect example of that.

Yeah and they are not teenagers anymore. The thing that made them more relatable considering they're giant mutated ninja turtles. I think it's also the basis for the comic relief. Mikey is a perfect example of that.

Unfortunately the script's so-called comic relief has some of the corniest jokes ever referencing Kung Fu Panda, Reservoir Dogs, and that WB frog. Facepalm-inducing is the best way to describe it.

You got any examples? I saw a line that Raph has: "it aint easy being green". I bet it's followed by an explosion and then a girl with huge bazingas runs across the screen.

The name of the writer inspired some hope to me, I really like some of his work, like Young Guns

Oh the Young Guns guy did the very first draft. He's not involved anymore.

Looks like "Teenage" and "Mutant" are back on the title people! :woot:

Ah yeah!

AND the writer of Snow White and The Huntsman is re-writing it. Dis gun b gud!!

Really? Sweet! I'm looking forward to this.

I think this director destroys the Teenage mutant ninja turtles......They was never aliens

They dropped the Alien Concept. Movie renamed in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Comicbooknews said:
As of late, we have learned two - corrections - regarding the Michael Bay-produced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

The first was last week when a new logo was unveiled for the movie which included "Teenage Mutant," as it was previously said Bay was dropping that part of the title for simply "Ninja Turtles."

The second comes today with Michael Bay stating that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will not be aliens, as was also previously stated to be the case.

"There was that quote saying that we’re making [the Ninja Turtles as] aliens. We're not," Bay clarifed to MovieFone. "It’s the ooze! It’s from the original source material. These are from the original writers, and I never went out to correct myself in the press. I do listen to the fans and I do want this to be authentic. I think they’re going to be really happy with this movie. When I see the digital stuff, the turtles look great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"