Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so question is, where do we go from here? will there even be a demand, in say 2018 for a new TMNT movie?

I said this before and i will still say it again, they need to make an R rated movie, or there abouts - with real ninja's - preferable smaller in stature or teenagers, in suits. The tech has come a long way and a little bit of cgi can do wonders. Have a character driven movie, this isn't aimed at kids. Can almost be like a B movie in some respects but with decent suits. 40 mil is enough. If Deadpool can make profit, so can this.
Doesn't have to be R in the slightest.

Anyone has any idea about why the second movie didn't meet expectations. It was just as fun as the Transformers films which bring in a billion dollars...So what actually went wrong? Is it because of the Turtles hulking design? The story was never the best from previous iterations from what I remember so that can't be that.
I'll admit to Kyle made the point. The sequel lost its edge and had too much going on.
I figured they would be able to reign in that amount of nostalgia on the screen since the director is different.
Got to really go in with some genuinely fresh ideas and writing with the next reboot. Also, they're better off keeping it fully animated.

Still can't believe how badly the sequel did. It was a better movie than the first and as someone who grew up watching the cartoon I had a ton of fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"