• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TENET

Chris Nolan has a birth mark with the letters ''Ten'' on his left ass cheek. Emma Thomas has ''et'' on her right ass cheek. Together they become...Greatness.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Robert Pattinson - both stars of the new Christopher Nolan film, both final contenders for Matt Reeves' Batman. Christopher Nolan still leading WB around by the nose like a dog trainer with snausages, I see. :crso:

Yeah, I'm all for Göransson coming on board, it's just a shock quite frankly. It's been 14 years since we've heard non-Zimmer Nolan film and certainly have never heard another composer step in to do one of his blockbusters.

I'm certainly curious about what led to the decision to go with a different editor and different composer though.

Spy film = great news.

Zimmer will be busy with DUNE, bald men. Smith is working on some world war flick.

Pity if that's the case. In 2017 Zimmer managed to work for both Nolan and Villeneuve. No offence on Göransson but he definitely wouldn't be among my first choices for that.

Zimmer is also doing Wonder Woman 1984, Top Gun: Maverick and The Spongebob movie for next summer.

True he is quite busy next year. I hope Nolan gets to work with Zimmer and Smith again, because usually once he choses a new associate he tends to stick to them.

Tenet?

Here come the palindrome analyses.

First thing I thought of when I saw the title. I wouldn’t put it past him to attempt a movie that plays the same forward as it does backward, lol

I love the idea, it's just I doubt it's just about that. The genre is probably espionage but how the story is told could be something different altogether.

Word trivia ;nd:

“Tenet” - which means principle or belief - is often misspelled (and mispronounced) as “tenent.” Now, there’s no such word as “tenent”; but it sounds like “tenant.” So there might be more than a few who think Nolan’s movie is about a guy renting an apartment. :word:

I'd watch that movie

Zimmer is also doing Wonder Woman 1984, Top Gun: Maverick and The Spongebob movie for next summer.

"I'm sorry Chris. I won't be free to do your movie. I'm busy making a theme song for Patrick Star."

Last edited:
So basically, this is Nolan's audition for the next Bond film I assume?:D

So basically, this is Nolan's audition for the next Bond film I assume?:D

That's what people said about his Batman films and Inception too though. I think Nolan is forever auditioning for Bond. :oldrazz:

Nolan doesn’t need Bond at this point. As with Spielberg, he can create his own better Bond.

I still think this will involve
time travel and this espionage organization goes through time to spy. I think Washington might be a new recruit and Pattinson already a spy. I think Tenet refers to the tenets or principles of time travel.

time travel and this espionage organization goes through time to spy. I think Washington might be a new recruit and Pattinson already a spy. I think Tenet refers to the tenets or principles of time travel.
If true, this sounds incredible. I love the idea of all of it

That could be a cool concept.

That sounds like a pretty delicious concept for a movie. Damn, now I really hope that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"