• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TENET

Thank God this means Pattinson won't be Batman.

tenor.gif

Edit: At least I hope not.

Heh.

Filming is Underway on “Tenet,” a New Film from Christopher Nolan

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Filming has begun on Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Tenet,” being directed by Christopher Nolan.

“Tenet,” which is being filmed on location across seven countries, is an action epic evolving from the world of international espionage.

Nolan is directing from his own original screenplay, utilizing a mixture of IMAX® and 70mm film to bring the story to the screen.

The international ensemble cast is led by John David Washington and also stars Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Dimple Kapadia, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Clémence Poésy, with Michael Caine and Kenneth Branagh.

The film is being produced by Nolan and Emma Thomas. Thomas Hayslip is serving as executive producer.

Nolan’s behind-the-scenes creative team includes director of photography Hoyte van Hoytema, production designer Nathan Crowley, editor Jennifer Lame, costume designer Jeffrey Kurland, and visual effects supervisor Andrew Jackson. The score is being composed by Ludwig Göransson.

Warner Bros. Pictures is distributing “Tenet” worldwide and has slated the film for a July 17, 2020 release.

Last edited:
“Tenet,” which is being filmed on location across seven countries, is an action epic evolving from the world of international espionage.
Yaaaaaaaas.

No Zimmer. Ludwig Goransson is in.

“Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas are producing the movie, while Thomas Hayslip is serving as executive producer.

Nolan’s behind-the-scenes creative team includes director of photography Hoyte van Hoytema, production designer Nathan Crowley, editor Jennifer Lame, costume designer Jeffrey Kurland, and visual effects supervisor Andrew Jackson. The score is being composed by Ludwig Göransson.”

No Zimmer. Ludwig Goransson is in.

“Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas are producing the movie, while Thomas Hayslip is serving as executive producer.

Nolan’s behind-the-scenes creative team includes director of photography Hoyte van Hoytema, production designer Nathan Crowley, editor Jennifer Lame, costume designer Jeffrey Kurland, and visual effects supervisor Andrew Jackson. The score is being composed by Ludwig Göransson.”
God, if only I could go back 6-8 years and tell my younger self that the composer for Happy Endings would one day score a Nolan film...

Frankly shocked that Zimmer is out. But bring on Göransson. Zimmer is overplayed.

Sounds absolutely amazing! Very surprised Zimmer won't be involved but I'm sure the music will be great

Tenet?

Here come the palindrome analyses.

Intriguing title.

What belief/theory is Nolan going to be dealing with? A religious one? A scientific principal? I assume the latter is more likely.

Always uncommonly excited for a Nolan movie, even with little to no information. This is no different.

Tenet?

Here come the palindrome analyses.

Word trivia ;nd:

“Tenet” - which means principle or belief - is often misspelled (and mispronounced) as “tenent.” Now, there’s no such word as “tenent”; but it sounds like “tenant.” So there might be more than a few who think Nolan’s movie is about a guy renting an apartment. :word:

It continues his non-Batman movie trend of one word titles.

Very surprised that Zimmer isn't scoring, but congrats to Göransson. That's a huge grab.

Title is cool. Liking the cast. I hope this is still going to be the time travel movie rumored.

**** time travel.

Maybe Nolan will try to grab an Oscar by doing something historical/political again.

Intriguing title.

What belief/theory is Nolan going to be dealing with? A religious one? A scientific principal? I assume the latter is more likely.

Always uncommonly excited for a Nolan movie, even with little to no information. This is no different.
With someone who is a genius such as Nolan, its hard not to get excited. just seeing the usual July release date for his films is enough to send me through the roof haha

Last edited:
Digging the cast... and I'm glad Nolan is using someone other than Zimmer. Göransson is super talented.

Last edited:
Göransson is a huge surprise but still a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"