Teri Hatcher or Erica Durance?

Which episode is it in Lois and Clark where Superman goes off with aliens and comes back wearing the black superman suit? I like that superman suit.

Zues4Life said:
I hope that they put the Lois and Clark episodes on tv.I haven't seen an episode of that show yet.

Im just watching the 1st episode again on tv, im in the UK though

Teri. With any question like this, if Teri is a choice...the answer's Teri.

Happenstance said:
Im just watching the 1st episode again on tv, im in the UK though

They're bound to show it eventually in the U.S.They showed the first episode of the Adventures of Superman with George Reeves on TV Land not to long ago.

Teri Hatcher >>>>>> Erica Durance

TeriHatcher.jpg

You are insanely biased to SV if you think that Erica is a better Lois Lane. That's fine if you like SV more than L&C but Teri Hatcher portrayed Lois VERY well. She's better looking, doesn't come off as a fake kick butt kind of girl but is tough in her own right. With Erica it just looks funny when she gets in fights :rolleyes:

Erica Durance isn'y even that attractice, she's not ugly but her face is harly what I'd call beautiful

Guyverjay said:
Erica Durance isn'y even that attractice, she's not ugly but her face is harly what I'd call beautiful

AGREED.

TheStrider said:
Which episode is it in Lois and Clark where Superman goes off with aliens and comes back wearing the black superman suit? I like that superman suit.
Yes, which..?

Erica Durance is closer to my age so obviousely I'm gonna go with her. Terri Hatcher still looks very good though.

In terms of who plays the better Lois I wouldn't be the best judge since I've never seen an entire episode of Lois and Clark. I've seen about 2 half episodes, so together I guess you could count it as one. :p

Teri has been one of the most airbrushed hoe's in holywood for the last 10 years. Go on pickin yer Teri...
But before you do that take a look at what airbrushing does:
http://glennferon.com/portfolio1/portfolio05.html
Vivica Fox and Teri are the same age...
And before you try to bust out the whole age difference between Teri and Erica go watch Heaven's Prisoners (1996 movie where Teri show's off her "assets"). Take a look at Teri's ugly azz pancake like boobs and tell me she's hot.
Sad, sad, sad :)

I'll go with Erica and her newly minted tata's. LOL, even BEFORE the minting hers were in better shape then Teri's 10 years ago.

In conclusion, I won't kick Erica out of bed, but I'd rather watch Teri's portrayal of Lois (slightly better acting).

Okay, I'm not a guy but I think Erica is better looking... She's had some work done (that nose, and those boobs) but so has Teri.

Teri is pretty but wears way too much make-up and hasn't aged well, I don't think.

Erica has a far more natural look.. err... well, make-up wise anyway, and I think has a fresher more genuine attitude.

If I were a guy (or a girl who swung that way) I'd much rather see Erica sitting across the breakfast table in the ayem than Teri, IMO.

triplet said:
If I were a guy (or a girl who swung that way) I'd much rather see Erica sitting across the breakfast table in the ayem than Teri, IMO.
Let me edit that for a second...
I'd much rather see Erica lying in bed next to me in the ayem than Teri, IMO

Slight change, which allows for the attaining of seconds -- or in my case (if she was in the bed all night), 10ths.

Zing79 said:

Slight change, which allows for the attaining of seconds -- or in my case (if she was in the bed all night), 10ths.

LOL!

I actually almost said that, but I kinda got grossed out by the idea...

Although some of you guys might get quite a kick outta the idea of a girl in bed with me, it kinda wierds me out.

;) :D

Didn't want my imagination to go there really.

Zing79 said:

You drive a very hard bargain, good sir. Indeed, I think Durance would keep her attractiveness in the wee-hours-of-the-morn with no makeup alot better than Hatcher.

Also, since I'm 19 I'd feel alot less odd with a woman in her latter 20's than one in their 40's. Not that I descriminate against more mature women, because I still think Hatcher is very attractive. I just would feel weird, you know, going out with her. :o

Zing79 said:
-- or in my case (if she was in the bed all night), 10ths.

Not saying a word..
Laughing, but not saying a word...

:p

triplet said:
Okay, I'm not a guy but I think Erica is better looking... She's had some work done (that nose, and those boobs) but so has Teri.

Teri is pretty but wears way too much make-up and hasn't aged well, I don't think.

Erica has a far more natural look.. err... well, make-up wise anyway, and I think has a fresher more genuine attitude.

Well I thought we were comparing when Teri played Lois on L&C vs Erica playing Lois on SV. You can't compare how Teri looks at like 40 vs Erica in her 20's :rolleyes: Actually though, even comparing both I think Hatcher is Hotter :cool:

JcDc said:
Well I thought we were comparing when Teri played Lois on L&C vs Erica playing Lois on SV. You can't compare how Teri looks at like 40 vs Erica in her 20's :rolleyes: Actually though, even comparing both I think Hatcher is Hotter :cool:
Once again I restate...
Pancake boobs/Airbrushing
WATCH Heaven's Prisoners

Whatever 'love on' you got for her will go away.

Serene said:
And :supes: abilities apparently.
A woman that looks like her...think of it like meteor rock -- you gain certain abilities in that situation. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"