So I just got back from my first concert and uh...

You mean the one with the cat?

Hades said:
My first and only concert was a Shania Twaine one. I sat next to a ******ed kid and a bunch of old men and women. **** yeah:down

I'm surprised you didn't walk out with a yeast infection after "I feel like a woman".

jimmy rhoads said:
You mean, there are MORE?!

I made a .gif of myself pointing a gun at my screen with one of his other pictures on it, lol. :yay:

That's rich. I want to see that.

I cut out the me stuff.

1am2.gif

Why does that never happen to me at concerts?

Do hot chicks that AREN'T goths go to Ozzy Osbourn and Rob Zombie concerts?

Kritish said:

Good God, you might end up seeing The Female Torch at one of those concerts.

:down

I've never known ANYONE who reads stuff by a gay playwriter to get so much action!

Tangled Web said:
Good God, you might end up seeing The Female Torch at one of those concerts.

:down

Nah, she's probably into that Cadle of Filth, Marylin Manson ****.

Rob Zombie and Ozzy aren't goths!!!!!:cmad:

Cradle is Black Metal, brahh -- at least, they USED to be.

jimmy rhoads said:
Cradle is Black Metal, brahh -- at least, they USED to be.

yeah...they sound like they are trying to be all mainstream now...my first concert was Cafe Tacuba in Piedras Negras, MX
tacuba.jpg

my next one was Suicidal Tendencies...
suicidal-tendencies-group-shot---gr.jpg
they tore it up. ST fo life!

Dude, "Institutionalized" is an awesome song :up:

farmerfran said:
Dude, "Institutionalized" is an awesome song :up:

hell yeah man.. all i wanted was a pepsi, just one pepsi, and she wouldnt give it to me, JUST ONE PEPSI:cmad:

muertevilla said:
my next one was Suicidal Tendencies...
suicidal-tendencies-group-shot---gr.jpg
they tore it up. ST fo life!

They were at my first concert too. Although the concert was actually Jane's Addiction and ST were the openers.

Jane's Addiction is awesome as well. I love "Stop" :up:

They do but they are hard to find. Most of them are near the back.

reflections:
:o :whatever: :cwink: :dry:

Since that day one year ago, I have come to realize some things. One; Panic! at the Disco sucks. Whoever said ''the dry humping colored his views'' was so right. It did. New music for the most part is pretty ****ty.
Another thing is that I should have said, "**** who I'm with'' and allowed that night to progress. Had I went with that girl and had sex with her, my self esteem would have probably greatly improved.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed this milestone in my slowly but surely moving list of "sexual" experience.

New music for the most part is pretty ****ty.

A-****ing-men!

Another thing is that I should have said, "**** who I'm with'' and allowed that night to progress. Had I went with that girl and had sex with her, my self esteem would have probably greatly improved.

I feel ya on that one!

I'm um... a bit older than you are and I've only had about 2 chances to actually get sex.

Once, I didn't take advantage of because I was too blind to notice what was happening.

That was a year ago, and this entire year, I've been kicking myself wishing I did it. I told myself that if that oppourtunity ever arose again, I need to take it.

Well, the oppourtunity did arise again. With the same girl. And I didn't take it. This time, because I was like "I dunno if she likes me, and if she does, I don't wanna use her for sex and then hurt her if I don't like her back"

Cuz yes, I am the good guy.

After realizing she just wants to be my friend, I'm with you on that ****. Forget about outside circumstances, and just freaking go for it.

I hate myself for passing on sex, twice, with the same girl, who I've been wanting to nail anyways since I met her.

**** I'm dumb.

Girls on ecstacy are easy... they love their senses, so like, it's easy to you know, form a hot dog with your Ball Park frank...

but that being considered, it's all fine and dandy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"