Batman Begins Thanks from Larry Holden

Bat Brain said:
Ah, Larry. An Irishman like myself.

What would you think of Guy Pearce taking over your job as Gotham City DA aka Harvey Dent?

BTW, it's really cool of you to do this. Try and persuade a few of your co-stars or maybe your director to give us a visit.
???????

Batman2005 said:
hi larryholden, thanks for the private message you sent offering to call me, but that is unneccessary as I don't have any questions to ask..

if you could take a camera phone pic or digital pic of yourself holding a piece of paper saying "To all the batman begins fans on SHH!" that would be way better.

Best,
Gary Oldman
_40215877_pg_gary.jpg

Okay, but you won't recognize me. I have really long hair now. But let me get the wife. Hope I can figure this out (how to put up a shot). Give me a few minutes, okay? I'm looking for a picture of Chris and I on the set. I'll get it. BE back. LH.

Hi Larry, perhaps you can answer this debate: who is better - The Clash or Rush?

LarryHolden said:
Okay, but you won't recognize me. I have really long hair now. But let me get the wife. Hope I can figure this out (how to put up a shot). Give me a few minutes, okay? I'm looking for a picture of Chris and I on the set. I'll get it. BE back. LH.

hey, how do i upload a photo...? help. LH. ps: sorry, i suck with computers.

LarryHolden said:
hey, how do i upload a photo...? help. LH. ps: sorry, i suck with computers.

Register on a site like Photobucket and upload the pic. Copy & paste the text next to "IMG" then paste it in your reply.

i think it's so cool that you all accept he's the real deal simply based on the fact that his username is larryholden. i guess i'm just bitter and jaded.. it all stems from the time JackNicholson conned me into sending him my laptop to sign.. turns out it wasn't really jack nicholson at all! i never did get my laptop back :(

a pic of larry holden holding a piece of paper saying "to all those at shh!" or something would have been so awesome.. guess it won't happen... it is a tall order, i suppose.. as opposed to him calling me.

adamonkey said:
Hi Larry, perhaps you can answer this debate: who is better - The Clash or Rush?

Bob Dylan. Ha. Seriously? I like them both a bit. I listened to Farewell To Kings alot when I was young. But how could you not like what Joe Strummer and the boys did? LH

Batman2005 said:
a pic of larry holden holding a piece of paper saying "to all those at shh!" or something would have been so awesome.. guess it won't happen... it is a tall order, i suppose.. as opposed to him calling me.

That or he doesn't have a digital/polaroid camera...

Flexo said:
Larry Holden, here? God, I love the internet. (No questions, I just wanted to post that it's great you came here to talk to fans. :up: )

Thanks so much. I've been trying to leave, the wife is yelling (not erally), but somebody wants me to prove who I am, and I can't figure out how to attach a pic to a message here... Know how? LH

yay larry holden's gonna post a pic of himself. bring a little faith back into my disenfranchised heart.

PS: Gary Oldman is numero uno

click the mountain & sun button above when you write a message then "enter the URL of your image";) :up:

Batman2005 said:
i think it's so cool that you all accept he's the real deal simply based on the fact that his username is larryholden. i guess i'm just bitter and jaded.. it all stems from the time JackNicholson conned me into sending him my laptop to sign.. turns out it wasn't really jack nicholson at all! i never did get my laptop back :(

HEY, GIVE ME YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ([email protected]) AND I'LL SEND YOU A PIC FROM RIGHT NOW, WEARING MY INFAMOUS COWBOT HAT, HOLDING BOTH A PIC FROM NOLAN AND I ON THE SET, AND MY SHIRT FROM INSOMNIA... DAMN, THE WORLD IS FULL OF CYNICS, EH? BUT I UNDERSTAND. KIND OF EXPECTED IT. LH.

LarryHolden said:
HEY, GIVE ME YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ([email protected]) AND I'LL SEND YOU A PIC FROM RIGHT NOW, WEARING MY INFAMOUS COWBOT HAT, HOLDING BOTH A PIC FROM NOLAN AND I ON THE SET, AND MY SHIRT FROM INSOMNIA... DAMN, THE WORLD IS FULL OF CYNICS, EH? BUT I UNDERSTAND. KIND OF EXPECTED IT. LH.

SORRY, MINE IS [email protected]. I WAS TYPING TOO FAST, AND MADE A TYPO. LH.

Batman2005 said:
yay larry holden's gonna post a pic of himself. bring a little faith back into my disenfranchised heart.

damn straight about gary oldman. he's the man. but hey, how do i upload a photo??? have to hurry here. thanks. LH

bummer. the site says i can't put up photo's for some reason. hell, somebody write me at my home email and i'll send it back to them. thanks! LH

Dudes, he used to be into Rush. He's the real deal.

Rock on, Larry. \m/

if you have registrered to photobucket you can easily upload it there. Then the picture is underlined with a URL. Copy the URL. Now you start a new message and click the icon with the mountain above your posting window and paste the URL in the new window. Would be really cool to see it:up:

sorry larryholden, it's nothing personal, but as a general rule i don't give out my email address. the last time i did that StevenSpielberg2000 added me to spam lists. and now that i think about it, i don't think it was really steven spielberg at all!

Okay, this I know. Only three people have ever seen Katie Holmes naked - Tom Cruise, Larry Holden, and me. If you are the real Larry Holden, tell me what discernable feature is on Katie's chest.

LarryHolden said:
Man... with compliments like that, I'll never leave this site. Ha. Thank you so much. And hey, just for that, give me a direct email address (write me at [email protected]) and I'll send you my temp. mailing address, so you can send me anyting you might want to sign - if you do, that is. But man, thanks for the kidn words, seriously. That word chameleon is an actor loves to hear - even though it does cost me in some ways. Always has. Thanks so much. Best, Larry Holden.
Woah, thanks a lot, Mr. Holden....I'm not just trying to kiss your @$$ either. I mean it when I say I didn't know you were the same guy in all 3 movies. The fact that someone had to tell me who you played in Batman just shows that...hehe. I had to look up your name on IMDB.com to find out that you played Jimmy Grants and the cop from Insomnia.

Well...I'm glad you're brave enough to come onto the SHH boards where fans like to tear apart anyone claiming to be anyone famous.

Batman2005 said:

it's coming. one of you guys just wrote me and i emailed a shot that the wife just took. gotta roll now, though, sorry. all the best, always, larry.

adamonkey said:
Okay, this I know. Only three people have ever seen Katie Holmes naked - Tom Cruise, Larry Holden, and me. If you are the real Larry Holden, tell me what discernable feature is on Katie's chest.

aw, come on, man, i gotta get going... katie's a sweetie, but i'm a married man, and she was engaged to chris klein at the time anyway. please don't me regret coming here, okay? keep it clean and cool. she's good people. best, larry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"