Batman Begins Thanks from Larry Holden

Batman2005 said:
larry are there any genuine items on ebay that you have signed?

no, i don't think so. not sure. but most likely not. i signed a few things in london, but they were for the extras in the courtroom scene with joe chill. but if you ever want anything, feel free to let me know. goodnight. LH

Enjoyed you work mister Holden. Glad to see you here.

No.6 said:
Wow, I can't believe your actually posting here! Atleast I hope its really you. (please don't take that the wrong way, just the skeptic in me).

Anyways I absolutely loved Batman Begins, one of my all time favorite films. You were right on as Finch, very well done performance :)

If your answering some questions on here too, I was wondering if you have ever read any of the Batman graphic novels or had much experience with the Bat character? And when you finally see Batman Begins would you mind coming back here and telling us what you thought?

Oh, one last thing, if you wouldn't mind bugging Nolan to come back and direct the sequal that'd be cool too :D

hey, sorry for the late post. and sorry it'll be short, but i have to hit the sack. first, i sent one of you guys a few photo's to show that i am indeed me, as silly as that sounds.. secondly, yeah, i tried to bone up on batman, as best i could. i was in norway prepping for a film i was supposed to direct there, but i did as much as i could. and i must admit this - i still own the original album from the adam west series. i was a huge fan as a very young kid. that show scared the hell out of me. i never thought him and robin would make it to the next episode. seriously. i meant to give it to chris nolan as a gift, but it's in storage in nyc. i plan on having it sent to me soon. and yes, i will try and check back in when i see it. but you can always reach me at: [email protected].

C. Lee said:
Thanks much. Seriously. I appreciate it. But I wonder why the guy I emailed pictures to hasn't posted them here yet - that was hours ago. Anyway, glad you guys enjoyed my stopping by. Man, I really got to get some sleep now, though. Best always, Larry Holden.

You could send them to me....I'm a moderator at this site, so some consider me trustworthy.

LarryHolden said:
no, i don't think so. not sure. but most likely not. i signed a few things in london, but they were for the extras in the courtroom scene with joe chill. but if you ever want anything, feel free to let me know. goodnight. LH

Wow you are very nice!

C. Lee said:
C. Lee. Hey, just answered your email. Up fighting insomnia, no pun intended. Those pics are on the way. Thanks for posting them. Best, Larry Holden

hey larry what was it like working with robin williams and al pacino?

LH, thanks for being a part of this great Batman movie, you were really good it in for the while you were in it. When your final scene came up, I felt for ya man. Really, I did. lol But anyways, I'm taking all my friends to go see it between now and the next couple weeks. Next time you talk to Nolan or anybody that worked on the movie, thank them for me and pretty much everybody for finally making THE Batman movie I've been waiting my whole 17 years of life for. :joker: Can't wait for B2, hope Nolan returns. And I hope you get a cameo in B2! I'd love to see you in it again. ;)

SN.

C. Lee said:
You could send them to me....I'm a moderator at this site, so some consider me trustworthy.

C. Lee. Hey, I'm still up, but wanted to ask you to let everybody know that I was notified yesterday by a fan in Australia that somebody was selling Batman Begins posters will signatures from the entire cast basically. And since that fan knew my signature from Memento stuff I had scribble across for her a few years back, she knew that was not my signature. And she was right. I can't speak for any other members of the cast, but my name is forged. But sure, if you ask me, I bet all of them are forged. She has a nice little racket going it seems. So, here's one of this sellers Ebay auctions (1 of 2 Batman Begins posters as of today). Tell everybody with a different thread maybe - I hate seeing people get ripped off from scavengers like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7523596764&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

That's all one address.

Okay, well, that's my good deed for the night. Ha. Thanks, man.

Larry Holden

Mr. Holden...if you send me the pictures, I'd be more than glad to post them up for you. I'll be up for another 15 to 30 minutes or so. My e-mail is [email protected].

You know batman2005... you really do sound like an ass. I mean I understand skepticism and of course you can express it but at least be civil. It's not entirely impossible that this is Larry Holden and from what I see here it is him, in the absence of proof that does not give you the right to behave like a dick.

Oh Mr. Holden. Why couldnt Chris changed your characters name to "Harvey Dent"..;)

Wow, this is cool. The real Larry Holden on our site! :)

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your appearance in Begins and your roles in Insomnia and Memento... Sorry to say I've not seen you in anything else though. Hope that will change soon!

I had such a tough time convincing my friends after seeing Begins that you were "that actor" who always works with Nolan... They just wouldn't believe me when I said DA Finch was the same guy as "Al Pacino's partner" and the "Jimmy G" character in Memento. :D I think I got through to them in the end though.

Well, anyway, if you catch up with anyone from the Begins cast or crew, tell them they did the greatest imaginable job (yourself as well, of course) and that I really hope they get to make at least another one like it that's just as good.

All the best from Belgium!

Its nice that your willing to pop onto the boards and talk to the fans. Much appreciated. You gave a good performance in your role as the DA.

I for one was extremely happy with the movie, and would love to see Chris come back and carry on the series. He shall forever be known as the man that saved us from bat nipples and neon lights :D

- Comicman

Hey guys. Larry sent me these pics last night. I didn't get a chance to post them until now

img08399vr.jpg

img08442ty.jpg

Batman2005, here's your proof.

BTW, Larry is a genuinely nice guy. You don't find that often in Hollywood.

very cool, i have a hugh respect for that guy. he didnt have to come and answer questions but he did.

seems like a tru pro.

when i was watching batman Begins a few hours ago i never thought id come home and the the Gotham DA would be on superhero hype. so surreal so cool

Thanks Larry, you´re a real nice guy and good actor. Thanks for taking the time and visit us here. :up:

Well if that IS Holden, your hair gets long quick man damn. Also, great job. Hope they don't screw you over too bad in the sequel with Two-Face towards the end or something, whatever the hell is supposed to happen. Hope you get a clean send off if you get one at all, maybe they will let you stcik around and help Dawes......if she is still around. Oh well, whatever happenes best of luck with your next project and hope too see you again on screen in Batman or anything else. Great job in the film though, you fit in well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"