• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That's one CRAZY mean baby: The Sequel

Anguissette1979

Sidekick
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
0
Points
31
So I was at work today (no longer teaching - I belong to corporate America now) and I got an email forward from our graphic designer containing several of the old crazy mean babies that Duende Verde did a year and a half ago.

I had taken the crazymeanbaby.com site down because it was hacked and then my students/their parents found it when I was teaching and complained. I'm no longer teaching and after getting this forward I had no idea how amazingly popular they are.

I want to put the site back up and I'm looking for some free/inexpensive hosting ideas that can handle some decent bandwidth. If you have any suggestions PLEASE PLEASE let me know as I'd like to put this back up this week.

Also - if anyone has Photoshopped more babies, post them and I'll add them.

-Ang :)
 
That's great, i'll see if i can 'shop a few more babies:up:
 
Still need a place to host it and I don't like bravenet (where the old site was).

SUGGESTIONS?
 
Can they handle a decent amount of bandwidth and do they allow domain name hosting? I still have crazymeanbaby.com and intend to use it.
 
Anguissette1979 said:
Can they handle a decent amount of bandwidth and do they allow domain name hosting? I still have crazymeanbaby.com and intend to use it.
not sure, I only know that they give you 100MB for pages and uploaded files
 
What on earth did your students/parents complain about?
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
Will you help me make some babies?

That is teh sweetest thing I've ever read you say, Wilh! I pimp you Don Juan D'Wilhco!
 
rdh007 said:
What on earth did your students/parents complain about?


Having taught before, I have an opinion on this matter. Well, more like a fact... and I think Ang would agree. Parents complain about anything to their kids teachers. Kid fails, teachers too hard. Kid passes, teachers too easy. Kid gets in trouble, teachers out to get them. Kid stays out of trouble, teacher babies them.

Oh.. you think I am having a laugh, but oh-no... I am serious.
 
I think the Satan Cat should be photoshopped like crazy mean baby was
 
Funny, I just saw the original CM Baby pic on someone's myspace profile just an hour ago.
 
JStorm said:
Having taught before, I have an opinion on this matter. Well, more like a fact... and I think Ang would agree. Parents complain about anything to their kids teachers. Kid fails, teachers too hard. Kid passes, teachers too easy. Kid gets in trouble, teachers out to get them. Kid stays out of trouble, teacher babies them.

Oh.. you think I am having a laugh, but oh-no... I am serious.
Now I'm more curious. Why'd you (and you too, Ang) get out of it?
 
rdh007 said:
Now I'm more curious. Why'd you (and you too, Ang) get out of it?


Why'd I get out of teaching?

I don't like "teaching".

.. and I was fired. I got called a racist. :(
 
Lackey said:
I think the Satan Cat should be photoshopped like crazy mean baby was

or crazy mean satan cat baby. or baby crazy mean satan cat.
 
JStorm said:
Why'd I get out of teaching?

I don't like "teaching".

.. and I was fired. I got called a racist. :(
Getting fired sucks. I'm sure anyone who loves Buddy Jesus, isn't a racist, though.
 
rdh007 said:
Getting fired sucks. I'm sure anyone who loves Buddy Jesus, isn't a racist, though.


Short version:

Another teacher and I would constantly fool with one another. She would make fun of me, and I would make fun of her. She would call me, "crazy white boy", "honky", "cracker", etc. I always took it in stride. Well, one day she got mad at me in a playful way. We went back and forth and she finally said, "look cracker.. let me in the office or I'll get ghetto on you". I laughed and said, "you're kinda acting like a... well.. you know".

Nexts thing I know, I'm in the office with her and the director. I was told that she feels I'm a racist and that I was going to be let go.

If you think that was messed up and backwards, ask me what race the director is. :rolleyes:
 
I guess you didn't hear, it's perfectly alright for minorities to use epithets when referring to white people, but not the other way around.:up:
Has something to do with some injustices that occurred hundreds of years before I was born with which I had nothing to do.
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
I guess you didn't hear, it's perfectly alright for minorities to use epithets when referring to white people, but not the other way around.:up:
Has something to do with some injustices that occurred hundreds of years before I was born with which I had nothing to do.


Penn and Teller should do a show on this.

Oh.. and I never actually said the word. So, aparently, we can't even think to think it.
 
knifebaby.jpg





baby_gruden.jpg

"That call was absolute, f***ing bulls***!!!!!!"
 
Immortalfire said:
baby_gruden.jpg

"That call was absolute, f***ing bulls***!!!!!!"


Considering how Bobby Cox is acting on the field, there should be a baby with a Braves uniform on screaming at an Ump.

Go Braves!
 
JStorm said:
Considering how Bobby Cox is acting on the field, there should be a baby with a Braves uniform on screaming at an Ump.

Go Braves!
I never did figure out what Bobby was fussing about Sunday :confused:
 
Immortalfire said:
I never did figure out what Bobby was fussing about Sunday :confused:


From the AJC: Bobby took a viagra and his wife refused to "hook him up". Bobby Cox, coach of the Braves, took his frustration out on the umps. Later, Mrs. Cox calmed him by cooking a tv dinner and watching re-runs of Andy Griffith with her husband.

So, that's wha they call it these days, "re-runs".
 
JStorm said:
From the AJC: Bobby took a viagra and his wife refused to "hook him up". Bobby Cox, coach of the Braves, took his frustration out on the umps. Later, Mrs. Cox calmed him by cooking a tv dinner and watching re-runs of Andy Griffith with her husband.

So, that's wha they call it these days, "re-runs".
:eek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
200,682
Messages
21,785,762
Members
45,620
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"