The 2014 Hype Awards Ceremony

Sit back down you drunk Geordie.

tumblr_m6kdhzd3cw1r5hl6q.gif

I'm always excited for a new anticipated movie trailer because the Kane gifs are coming! :up:

Silent, finger applause for gifs....
And Kane52630

tumblr_ml9yc4ruHV1rdu79bo1_250.gif

Batman and Robin, Bebop and Rocksteady, Green Hornet and Kato, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Like the comics and fandoms we love, the Hype also has its share of Dynamic Duos. Colossal Spoons and AndThePickles were our first winners, winning back to back, followed by Erzengel and Anita18, the asian invasion in 2012. Last year's Sawyer/Parker Wayne pairing made it's way to the ballot again, but could they repeat like Spoons and Pickles?

tumblr_ml9yc4ruHV1rdu79bo5_250.gif

and the award for Best Pair goes to...

11hf3tw.jpg

Kane52630 & GIFs

bumping to the new page

and we are taking our second commercial break!

tumblr_ml9yc4ruHV1rdu79bo1_250.gif

Batman and Robin, Bebop and Rocksteady, Green Hornet and Kato, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Like the comics and fandoms we love, the Hype also has its share of Dynamic Duos. Colossal Spoons and AndThePickles were our first winners, winning back to back, followed by Erzengel and Anita18, the asian invasion in 2012. Last year's Sawyer/Parker Wayne pairing made it's way to the ballot again, but could they repeat like Spoons and Pickles?

tumblr_ml9yc4ruHV1rdu79bo5_250.gif

and the award for Best Pair goes to...

11hf3tw.jpg

Kane52630 & GIFs

tumblr_ng742vFAvm1ryw9fko1_500.gif

tumblr_ng742vFAvm1ryw9fko2_500.gif

tumblr_ng742vFAvm1ryw9fko3_500.gif

While we're on commercial break.
[YT]watch?v=2zRYhb2juh8[/YT]

Your taste in GIFs are always superb Kane. The Eric Andre show is one of the best things on tv

tumblr_n16t4g6wC21t7xyfwo1_400.gif

Not all of us are gifted with the ability to make complete strangers laugh. And on the internet where everything is mostly text, it's darn near impossible at times. Some people perfectly walk a fine line between humor and trolling and we adore them for it. This was one of our closest categories, where a mere 1 vote difference decided who would take home the award.

tumblr_n16t4g6wC21t7xyfwo2_400.gif

and the Hype's Funniest Poster is...

2433rz7.jpg

Pink Ranger

Mad Max and Pitch Perfect. Interesting combo.

I need to bring out all the more sexy Amy Adams avys I can muster for next year :hmm

tumblr_n16t4g6wC21t7xyfwo1_400.gif

Not all of us are gifted with the ability to make complete strangers laugh. And on the internet where everything is mostly text, it's darn near impossible at times. Some people perfectly walk a fine line between humor and trolling and we adore them for it. This was one of our closest categories, where a mere 1 vote difference decided who would take home the award.

tumblr_n16t4g6wC21t7xyfwo2_400.gif

and the Hype's Funniest Poster is...

2433rz7.jpg

Pink Ranger

Well deserved! :D

Thanks for all who nominated me, those who voted for me, and the North Korean hackers who made this victory possible.

tumblr_n8u5znPr1b1qe2ksgo1_250.gif

The highly coveted Misc. Movies Poster of the Year Award is next. Only one type of poster can win an award from a subforum spanning such a spectrum of film. Past winners such as Doctor Jones, Figs, and Parker Wayne can attest to this. This infamous forum has endured a lot this year, but it will thrive again.

tumblr_n8u5znPr1b1qe2ksgo4_250.gif

and the award goes to...

2whkxl0.jpg

Octoberist

*voiceover*

This is Octoberist's second win in this category as he previously won the award last year as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"