The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards Ceremony

The Why Can't I Find a Guy Just Like You but Not You Award

Parker just wants to make me it girl to justify all the endless flirting he does with me. And it's not going to work! :argh:

Thought I'd just stroll in here, swan around in my fancy av in front of Spider-Aziz and then mosey on back out again. Don't mind me...

I have like a couple It Boy awards that I have collected over the years. Aziz can have one, one is just under a table leg to keep it level.

Yeah, but then he'll never know the value of hard work.

I'll just show off my 3 awards that I've collected in one year. :o

Oh and the Red Ranger with the Green Dagger because why not?

By the way, I have to use my new photoshop to construct my new avy to include my trophy

Oh look at Mister Big Shot with his fancy new three awards avvy. [/mild extreme jealousy]

:o

's alright, Sweet thang. You'll get your It Girl next year...

That's It Guuuuurl, thank you very much. :o

Last two pages are awesome
Thank you, thank you
Thought I'd just stroll in here, swan around in my fancy av in front of Spider-Aziz and then mosey on back out again. Don't mind me...
:hehe:

Show off

I have like a couple It Boy awards that I have collected over the years. Aziz can have one, one is just under a table leg to keep it level.
Thank you for the thought

Yeah, but then he'll never know the value of hard work.
I'm not passing a gift, it's not like I'm bragging about it

Don't mind me Aziz, just trying on this new avatar...

About time you change that avatar of yours

I know everything about you. I must, if I plan on destroying you.

Cool
Just don't give anyone my phone number :cwink:

The next award is for the thread that we just couldn't live without this year. The thread that always topped its respective forum.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Thread' of the Year goes to...

THE JUSTABILL VS CORY DEATHMATCH THREAD!

threadf.png
accepted
:applaud:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

:word:

The Producers Guild’s Vanguard Award recognizes achievements in new media and technology. Previous recipients of the award include George Lucas, John Lasseter, YouTube founders Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Will Wright, and the 2011 recipients Michael V. Lewis and Joshua Greer of RealD.

As a producer, writer, editor, publisher, actor, host and executive, Stan ‘the Man’ Lee has exerted more influence over the comic book industry than anyone in history, creating or co-created 90% of Marvel’s most recognized comic characters. His creations have spawned books, films, television series, video games, web series, Broadway shows and more.

e cigarette liquid
You are unworthy of these boards, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of the Sports forums and the Greater SuperHero Hype Forums before... I, Houndito Brigande, cast you out!

thor-anthony-hopkins-odin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"