The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards Ceremony

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The 2012 SuperheroHype! Awards will begin at 8pm this evening.​

The ballroom is back again and decorated magnificently! So come on in, take your seats, have a drink, and get ready for the awards!​

banquet.jpg

The elves and I are very happy to welcome you all to the 2012 edition of the SuperheroHype! Awards!

First of all, I would like to congratulate all of us on successfully surviving the Mayan apocalypse and end of the world that took place a week ago. You are all warriors and should be commended!

As has become protocol, I am planning to announce a new award every five to ten minutes. The awards will be announced starting with the last award on the ballot and move our way up to "Hype-Time Achievement!"

Enjoy!

Is there an echo in here?

This ceremony needs new a mascot next year. There, I said what we were all thinking. :o

The first award is for the hypester who is the "Most Helpful". Someone that is always willing to give you advice or help you out with a situation or question.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for "Most Helpful" hypester goes to...

KANE52630!

helpfulc.png

Congratulations to you!​

Yay Kane####!

But damn those elves!

The second award of the evening is for the hypester who is widely considered a brainiac. Someone who is incredibly intelligent and always contributes a great deal to any conversation they're involved in.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Smartest Poster' goes to...

ANITA18!

smartest.png

Congratulations! :applaud

The second award of the evening is for the hypester who is widely considered a brainiac. Someone who is incredibly intelligent and always contributes a great deal to any conversation they're involved in.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Smartest Poster' goes to...

ANITA18!

smartest.png

Anita, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but Kel is the smartest poster ever. :o

Kinda makes me wish I voted. I'm pretty sure I forgot. :(

This better be worth the rented tux I'm wearing....

I'm just sayin.....

This had better be worth it! I've got my can of Cheetos out for this. :cmad:

The next award is for the hypester who is a great story teller. Someone who is always well written and actively particpates in the Hype's various writing challenges and contests.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Best Writer' goes to...

JEWISHHOBBIT!

writerc.png

Marx, who are you wearing tonight by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"