The \8/ and the \S/

Mr. Socko said:
Someone please explain to me why Clark has a big 8 scared on his chest and not the S?
The infinity sign ("8") is the Kryptonian letter "S." The \S/ is still there though...

phoenix8.jpg

Remember, this is Smallville. They like to do things different. :D :up:

And is his chest always like that :confused:
Huh? Looks spiffy enough to me. :confused:

LOL :p

Speaking of the Smallville \8/ logo. I saw this mirror that would be the PERFECT template to base the Smallville \S/ on! If you can't make it out, it's an 'S' that is shaped into an '8.' I believe it was purchased from Ikea.
Anyway, put a \ / around it and voila!

Check it out!
s-8%20mirror.jpg

BaK said:
Technically, not a crop circle, but nice anyway :)

Curious, did they ever do anything with this part of Covenant, as in expound on iits meaning and how it ended up there?

The Sage said:
Curious, did they ever do anything with this part of Covenant, as in expound on iits meaning and how it ended up there?
Crosby told Martha it was the Kryptonian symbol for "Crusade." They never explained how it got there, however.

AgentPat said:
Crosby told Martha it was the Kryptonian symbol for "Crusade." They never explained how it got there, however.

Jason mentioned it in Forever and Commencement, as well. Kind of alluded to it being part of the mystery of Clark Kent.

Theres two if you look carefully in this shot.

any body got screencaps from season 5, with the 8 and S, i didnt notice that many, maybe im blind.

avidreader said:
Okay, where did you find that?
It's in the premiere episode for the 6th season. :D :up:

'Bout freakin' time, eh?

PS: I believe that's Lex's hand.

Asteroid-Man said:
Anyone have any from season 5?
confused2.gif

Did you scroll back in this thread? There's quite a few from S5.

There were quite a few \S/ sheilds last night given all the talk about the House of El. I believe even the place Clark touched to leave the Phantom Zone was a shield.

i like the S in smallville. thank god that they used this one.

snapshot20060929060645ke3.jpg

Now we know what smallville's version of The Superman emblem is going to look like on Superman's super suit on his chest and on his red cape .

Badass :super:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"