The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this here. Apparently Warner compared it to Indian Jones.

inQQ5A0.png

I like that sound of that a lot.

I love what I'm hearing about this movie. So far, I also love the promotion as well. I'm glad WB decided not to show the public any footages yet and I can not wait for SDCC!

I am gagging for it. It sounds exactly what I want

I love what I'm hearing about this movie. So far, I also love the promotion as well. I'm glad WB decided not to show the public any footages yet and I can not wait for SDCC!

They Only Show Footage at SDCC if Wan gets something from the VFX finished until then , idk if he was joking but i read on twitter that he was saying that WB was forced him to show something at CinemaCon

They Only Show Footage at SDCC if Wan gets something from the VFX finished until then , idk if he was joking but i read on twitter that he was saying that WB was forced him to show something at CinemaCon

I also read that Wan did not want to show footages yet and I believe it based on what he shared on Twitter, it sounds like him.
WB pushing to show something not ready yet? Definitely sounds like WB.

I think they could show a 1 minute teaser at SDCC because at some point, they will have to show something. SDCC is the perfect opportunity and I'm sure WB is aware of it.

Someone on Twitter said that the footage showed Atlantean soldiers riding giant seahorses and sharks, and that's all I needed to hear. I'm sold.

Either way I can't wait to see this trailer...been a long time coming

There's a blurry image out there of the soldiers riding the sharks.

Someone on Twitter said that the footage showed Atlantean soldiers riding giant seahorses and sharks, and that's all I needed to hear. I'm sold.

Yes, what more would anyone want? (P.S. This is a rhetorical question.)

tumblr_ongzquBr6y1qkchcvo1_1280.jpg

If Aquaman is a standalone and it follows the Wonder Woman Patty Jenkins model then I have a feeling it will be a hit

If Aquaman is a standalone and it follows the Wonder Woman Patty Jenkins model then I have a feeling it will be a hit

It will be stand alone but will build towards Justice League 2 (Wonder Woman 2 will also lead to JL 2)

:sly:

The signs are [BLACKOUT]dare I say it[/BLACKOUT] looking pretty good!

It will be stand alone but will build towards Justice League 2 (Wonder Woman 2 will also lead to JL 2)

:sly:

If that is the case it is better they hold off on building towards JL2; save that for the next Phase and build up the film's like Aquaman first

Dat Alex Ross.

I think I will die of joy seeing Manta in live action on this level.

The footage sounds great, riding sharks into battle is money! :D I'm also glad to hear Manta confirmed, can't wait to see him.

The footage sounds great, riding sharks into battle is money! :D I'm also glad to hear Manta confirmed, can't wait to see him.

I just don't want him to be one and done with this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"