The All New, All Star Batman & Robin Thread!

well, if it ends up happening...lets hope miller lets someone else do the pencils.

Would this book be the same without Lee's pencils? I'd hate to see them go with someone who was radically different. Finch or Sivestri would be nice. :D

Would this book be the same without Lee's pencils? I'd hate to see them go with someone who was radically different. Finch or Sivestri would be nice. :D

I think the post was in response to DK3 talk, and the hope that Miller doesn't do his own pencils. Not ASB&R.

about this though, finch is kind of similar to lee.

I be intrestested in how Frank does Superman without the whole Batman's personal punching bag(although I will kind of miss it). I want to see Frank finish ASBR without any pauses or delayences so I want to see how Bats got that T-rex of his.

about this though, finch is kind of similar to lee.
He is, but Finch can at least produce on time. At least he has on the books of his that read like Moon Knight and Avengers.

yeah, his run on ultimate x-men was w/o delays as well (from what i recall). the way him and lee use the same face for everyone is how i feel they're similar.

Newsarama: Where do you see the All Star line moving forward? Grant and Frank’s All Star Superman has ended, and as you said last time we spoke, once Frank Miller and Jim Lee are done with All Star Batman & Robin – which will take some time – that series will end as well. Is it still going to be a viable place where creators can come to tell their special stories, or is the concept being slowly shelved?

Dan DiDio: Right now, as we’ve said, Batman & Robin is still running, and Frank and Jim are working on it again, and with All Star Wonder Woman in construction with Adam – the line’s still running. I haven’t seen past that, but depending upon what the lay of the land is, and what creators step forward we’ll see. I’m not saying there is no more All Star line; there are just no All Star plans at this moment.

Newsarama: Where do you see the All Star line moving forward? Grant and Frank’s All Star Superman has ended, and as you said last time we spoke, once Frank Miller and Jim Lee are done with All Star Batman & Robin – which will take some time – that series will end as well. Is it still going to be a viable place where creators can come to tell their special stories, or is the concept being slowly shelved?

Dan DiDio: Right now, as we’ve said, Batman & Robin is still running, and Frank and Jim are working on it again, and with All Star Wonder Woman in construction with Adam – the line’s still running. I haven’t seen past that, but depending upon what the lay of the land is, and what creators step forward we’ll see. I’m not saying there is no more All Star line; there are just no All Star plans at this moment.

Adam Hughes' All-Star Wonder Woman is still happening! Great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"