The All New and Improved Batman Reboot Casting Thread

A Zach Galifianakis comeback starting with Harvey Bullock?

zach-galifianakis-between-two-ferns.gif

If Bullock were in the sequel he'd have a very small role like Martinez plus I doubt they would name him Bullock since we just saw him in the Gotham show

I got a new one, Stephen Graham as Zucco

Well, it looks like my number one choice for Rupert Thorne is in the next Joker.

Though, considering Zazie Beetz was up for Catwoman even after the first Joker, I guess I shouldn’t count Gleason out.

Well, it looks like my number one choice for Rupert Thorne is in the next Joker.

Though, considering Zazie Beetz was up for Catwoman even after the first Joker, I guess I shouldn’t count Gleason out.
Vince Vaughn or Brendan Fraser could be good too

daniel kaluuya - harvey dent
Michael wincott - dr hugo strange

Michael wincott - dr hugo strange
Patient: I feel like a little worm on a big ****in hook!

Strange: “I feel like a little worm on a big ****in hook!” Well, boy, your momma must be damn proud of you!

Looking at his IMDb, Wincott doesn't seem to have done much in the past few years. Probably not enough for a C-list actor to get a major role like Strange.

He is someone that Zack Znyder would cast for Hugo but not Matt. Its not a bad choice don't get me wrong but I don't see it.

Last edited:
I can only assume he's a buddy of Peele's, because his work has been pretty sporadic, mostly in television, and nothing terribly noteworthy. He also doesn't appear to have any projects slated for the future. At any rare, he's not an actor you cast in such a major role. At best he'd play a Gil Coulson level character, and even then, Sarsgaard is on a tier above Wincott as an actor.

I can only assume he's a buddy of Peele's, because his work has been pretty sporadic, mostly in television, and nothing terribly noteworthy. He also doesn't appear to have any projects slated for the future. At any rare, he's not an actor you cast in such a major role. At best he'd play a Gil Coulson level character, and even then, Sarsgaard is on a tier above Wincott as an actor.
How does it feel to have such a little imagination? Or knowledge of 90s films?

Well, when you have him playing a known Batman villain, I'd just assume the role is major. Certainly not "Cop No.3".

And sorry if I lack "imagination". I just find the choice a bit unusual. Like when people wanted Crispin Glover as Joker back in the day, it's less about talent and more "Hey, you know who was once an actor? Michael Wincott!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"