The "Amalgam Universe" RPG

Logan Howlett

Sidekick
Reaction score
The "Amalgam Universe" RPG

10095617.jpg

This RPG is similar to almost all others on S.H.H. exept in this continuity based off of the principle of Amalgamation. Two characters from different universes fused together as one!

Gamemaster: Olcanucklehead
AGM: Batman
AGM: Victor Creed

RULES

*Rules marked in red are those meant to help you understand the premis more easily.

-You may choose any character from Amalgam Comics or a mixture of any two characters, one being from each universe (Marvel & DC).

-Many players may want to merge one character with another but one of those choices may have already been used to make a previous character, this will be acceptable as long as they do not have the same name, origin, background, or character fusion.(i.e. Darkclaw was a combination of Wolverine and Batman yet Bruce Wayne still existed and was the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

-Your character, if self made, cannot be an amalgamation of two characters already combined by the comics, or another player.

-All characters can interact with each other.

-Characters from alternate time lines are allowed but must be approved.

-No Killing. Unnamed, faceless NPC's may be killed, but not major characters, or taken characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere within the galaxy, certain rules may be put in place for planets that have already been long destroyed, such events will be determined by players posts.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use their dialogue. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explanation. BE Your character.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-Be serious. No slander or impractical actions from your character. Example: I found a crystal and now I own the world! You're all my slaves!

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype apply.

-Have fun.

Be anyone you want to be!
To apply for a character,please fill out the application below:

The "Amalgam Universe" RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play and a brief description of his/her powers and Bio:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

What can you bring to this game?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY in the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

Roster

(Last Updated 5/30/06)

OlCanucklehead^
DarkClaw
(Wolverine / Batman)

Spartin2008^
Iron Lantern
(Iron Man / Green Lantern)

Victor Creed
Mr. Savage
(Sabretooth / Vandal Savage)

Watchman^
Boogeyman
(Hobgoblin / Scarecrow)

TheTurtle^
Trevor Castle
(The Punisher / Colonel Steve Trevor)

Noon
Amazon
(Storm / Wonder Woman)

Batman
Moonwing
(Moonknight / Nightwing / Robin)

OlCanucklehead^
Super Soldier
(Captain America / Superman)

Spartin2008^
Thanoseid
(Thanos / Darkseid)

Demon Machine
Speed Demon
(Ghost Rider / The Flash)

blah^
Sigma
(Apocalypse / Mongul)

Sachsmachine
Venocite
(Venom / Parasite)

blah^
Blue Sbyder
(Spider-Man / Blue Beetle)

MST3K 4ever
Cyber Wasp
(Wasp / Oracle)

Vanguard07
Thorion
(Thor / Orion)

TheTurtle^
Bulk
(Hulk / Bane)

Watchman^
Conundrum
(Loki / The Riddler)

^=Denotes People Playing 2 Characters.

The "Amalgam Universe" RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Olcanucklehead

Character you would like to play and a brief description of his/her powers and Bio: Darkclaw. Logan Wayne, a metamutant with an advanced healing factor, and enhanced sences. After witnessing the death of his parents, Logan was moved to Alberta Canada with his uncle who was later murderd. When he was older he joined the armed forces, and later the Canadian Weapon X program where his bones where laced with adamantium. After he was detremined as inefective as a weapon due to his conscience, he trained in martial arts and criminlogy, he has now decided to dedicate his life to fighting crime.

1. PERFECT amalgamation of my two favorite characters!

2. I have always wanted to play an Amalgam character!

3. I have expierence with Wolverine and would love to see his essence transfered into a differnt light.

Alot of RP expierince.

How many times do you intend on posting a day IN the RPG: Ahellovalot

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Lemme think.....................

lobduck1.jpg

I would love for someone to pick up Supersoilder, maybe we could start up The Judgment Leauge of Avengers. I hope you all like this RPG, it should be alot of fun.

Canuckle, you rpg so damn much! This one looks cool. I have read an Amalgam comic before, I wanna join but I'll have to think about which character I want for a while.....any suggestions?

Actually Storm/Wonderwoman looks cool. What is she called?

But dont let that stop you from making up your own if you want to.

Screen Name: Watchman

Character you would like to play and a brief description of his/her powers and Bio: Bloody Joker( a combination of the Joker and Deadpool). An ex-military man turned criminal was caught by Canadian authorites and was subjected to the Weapon X program. The experiments left him horribly deformed giving him a scarred face with bleached white skin and crimson red lips he also losted all his hair. The experiment though gave him a great healing factor and combine that with his fighting skills the Government though they had a new weapon on their hands. Giving him the alais Wade Wilson he was let loose on his first mission. But combine the trauma of all the fighting he did and the insanity from the experiment he killed everyone including the hostages. The Government has not seen him since and is at large.

1. I want to write for Deadpool

2. I wanted to write for the Joker

3. The insanity of both these characters would just be a fun character

Good writing and a psychotic character

How many times do you intend on posting a day IN the RPG: At least once

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes

this is cool but im not familiar with this world...

Would we have to play with the history as portrayed in Amalgam comics or can we, as in One U, start from scratch? Cause it's pretty complicated...

so can i make my own character??? i dont really know DC so i dont know who to chose.

Start from scratch if you want, this realy hasnt been done before so why not. Also you dont have to use one of the pre-made characters.

i have no clue for a dc character for Iron man, spidy or electro???

spartin2008 said:
so can i make my own character??? i dont really know DC so i dont know who to chose.

Check out DC database, or wikipedia. Or use some of the more welknown characters from DC, superman, greenlantern, flash, Batman.

As well it would be cool if someone played Supersoilder (combination of Superman and Captain America)

The DC and Marvel Database are based through Wikipedia and are actually highly accurate.

so is raven form teen titans DC, cause then i will use here with...Electro:D

actualy ignore my last coment, what elemental heros are DC, like flame, or water, or wind or earth???

Who could I merge with Poison Ivy?

Ummm, guys? I just wanted to say. I don't think creating your own amalgams is a very good idea. It could get very very messy. You should just stick with the characters from the Amalgam Comics.

The Amalgam comics are messy anyway. Not many people know all the characters and history of them, it's just confusing.

I think it's ok to merge you own characters if you do it well, people with similar character/powers/lives etc. For example not merging a villain with a hero.

Ya it will be fine, thats why I made the specific rules for this RPG and all characters still have to be aproved first, so I and My AGMs, will be able to insure that everything roles soomthly.

Noon said:
The Amalgam comics are messy anyway. Not many people know all the characters and history of them, it's just confusing.

So there's no need to make it worse. There are plenty of established characters in Amalgam. Many of whome were only barely touched upon, giving the RPer a huge oportunity for character developement. We really shouldn't add on any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"