The Starwars Rpg/OOC: Sighn Up Thread

Venom09

Civilian
Reaction score
GameMaster: Venom09
Assistant mod: First to sign up

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero/villain in the Star Wars Universe, No God-Like characters.Only two hero's/villains may be taken up as a maximum by any one player, all must be approved by game-master.

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-You will be able to choose from a varriaty of factions such as: The sith, The Jedi, The Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunters/Mercs., Empire, In the begining when you create a character their are priorities you must follow, such as: You must go to an existing council member or leader of that faction as they will question you on things such as the force and lightsabers or how they can benefit from you being part of your army/group. You will also have to go through training and will be accepted into the next rank by your master

Ok I'm kinda confused.
Judging by the factions you can choose from, I don't get what era this RPG will be taking place in.
How can I choose between a character that is with The Jedi and a character that is with The Empire, seeing as the two didn't exist at the same time? :huh:

Mr.Dent said:
Ok I'm kinda confused.
Judging by the factions you can choose from, I don't get what era this RPG will be taking place in.
How can I choose between a character that is with The Jedi and a character that is with The Empire, seeing as the two didn't exist at the same time? :huh:

after the galactic cival war

Then how come the Rebel faction is on there?
Just want to make sure.

I think there have been quite a few attempts at a Star Wars RPG around here. And I don't think any of them were all that successful.

Yeah...
I and another guy tried starting one this past summer. It bombed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"