The "Amalgam Universe" RPG

Castle is about to go off the deep end btw, he's killed innocent people, knowingly and willingly. This is where he's about to loose it.

I need ElectroFlare to respond to my last post, then I'll have him and Amazon take off to face some bigger force, Most likely Victor Savge and atempt to get Supersoilder's shield back from him, and then I'll have Darkclaw and Castle interact. Sound good guys?

Sorry guys, my dad is in the hospital so I'll try to get back to posting soon, but i can't guarentee anything.
Go ahead and bunny if need be.

Hey gang sorry I haven't posted anything new as Cyber-wasp...I am waiting for another character or two to post so I might (for lack of a better term) then "introduce" the world to Cyber-wasp.

The only active storyline going on right now is the one concering Dark-Claw & his crew...and he and I have been Pming one another concerning Cyber-wasp and that story (it wouldn't really work right now).

You have to choose a character from the Amalgam Universe. Or, there's the option of taking two characters of your own, and combining them into one. Then you'll have to name him or her, and describe what powers your character has. Also, you'll need an application.

Sweet! Is anyone playing a combo of Flash and another character?

Demon Machine is playing Speed Demon. He's a combination of both Flash and Ghost Rider.

Darn! Guess I wasn't quick with that one. I really wanted to play someone with speed. :(

Well, there is Mercury. He's both DC's Impulse, and Marvel's Quicksilver. Or, like I said before, you can create your own character.

That sounds really awesome. I like Impulse obviously. :)

Do you have a picture of Mercury?

The Flash! said:
That sounds really awesome. I like Impulse obviously. :)

Do you have a picture of Mercury?

Mercuryamalgam.jpg

We'd love to have you! Mercury would be a welcome edition to the RPG, or if you feel like it take one character from marvel and one from DC and mix em together. I could think of some cool Amalgams to do with the flash......PM me if ya need help :up:

Wanna let you guys know, i'm still taking care of my dad, so my posting will continue to be erratic for a while.

Its ok, things have been dead on ALL of the RPG's for the past couple of days, but if ya need me to bunny post for ya in the future just leme know.

Also, I know my portrayal of Super Solider isn't right. What's wrong with what I've done so far?

Oh damn! I posted a response to that yesterday but for some reason it didn't go through!

What I said was that your Supersoilder is fine, don't worry he's been in a cabin in Canada for going on 20 years now with only his self to keep him company, anything you don't like that you've done so far can be written off as that. Just try to make sure your thinking in terms of how both Superman and Captain America would react. Have Caps sureness and soilderboy mentality, along with the humility and humbeled nature of Superman. Both are do gooding patriots, and thats a good starting point. Just try to have him think with his head a bit more.

As far as the rest of the players, I need you too pick it up! It seems like Noon, Myself, Electroflare,MST3K 4ever, and Creed are the only ones posting lately. We have alot more people who are supposed to be involved in this thing, who were giving some reeeeeeeeeealy good posts, and without you continuing your storyline it leaves some of us stuck. So come on, lets see some more :)

Oh and is there anyone interested in joining the Multiversers RPG, we are trying to recruit.

Yeah, you posted that in the IC thread, thought it was an odd thing for darkclaw to say :p lol

It went to the IC thread? AH SONOFA *****! Damn it, I'll go edit that out right now.........Sonofa....

ok, there's my intro of Zod/Magneto Amalgam.
Zhier will ARISE!!!

That was the most despairing bump ever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"