• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Blu-Ray/DVD Countdown Thread

55 more days until Blu-Ray/DVD
209p05s.jpg

(One of my favorite Harry Osborn photos)

It seems like this movie is hitting blu ray/ dvd much faster than other summer superhero movies do. I mean this is gonna be out on blu ray faster than Captain America is...... Still I enjoyed the movie despite the flaws and will be buying it day one.

For some reason I always feel like a majority of movies that come to dvd/bluray quick are not that great of films

It seems like this movie is hitting blu ray/ dvd much faster than other summer superhero movies do. I mean this is gonna be out on blu ray faster than Captain America is...... Still I enjoyed the movie despite the flaws and will be buying it day one.

Works for me. The faster the better. Wish the Blu ray were out tomorrow so I could watch it this weekend.

53 more days until Blu-Ray/DVD
2565kb7.jpg

Happy Friday! Who remembers when this was released?? I remember the time and place! Haha. To me, it became such an iconic photo for TASM2.

53 more days until Blu-Ray/DVD
2565kb7.jpg

Happy Friday! Who remembers when this was released?? I remember the time and place! Haha. To me, it became such an iconic photo for TASM2.

I do! Man I got so hyped when I saw that.

51 more days until Blu-Ray/DVD
2ury1q1.jpg

(Such a rad shot for Electro's might.)

Still debating whether or not I'm going to buy this, or wait and have someone give it to me as a gift

I can't wait to pick up the 3D Blu-Ray of TASM2. I enjoyed the hell out of this movie, but only got to sit thru it once. I have a very bad Back & suffer from chronic pain and sitting in one place for too long is torture on my body. But had to see it at least once in the theater in 3D. Saw nothing wrong with this film, but then again I'm a pretty easy to entertain guy and enjoy most everything I do and see.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

Jesus Christ I can't believe how quick it's coming out on Blu Ray/DVD it wasn't that long ago I saw it

I just hope the directors cut version would be announced already. I know we're getting 13 extended deleted scenes but a) most of them are commentaries and b) we also wanted more scenes that also connect to the story excluding MJ since shailiene had short work in this film.

oh nice, a comic book. probably an electro issue or a tie in comic but i'm more interested in a director's cut which i hope comes in the near future
Yeah it's Electro related (at least the UK's exclusive comic is):

A1VrByLxlNL._SL1500_.jpg

Still waiting and hoping for a director's cut. Speaking of which I hope they won't mess around with the third film. And if they don't then I would love it if the directors cut version of TASM 2 gets referenced a couple or a few times

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"