The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling...a hopeful/wishful thinking/biased feeling :], that the suit will look great on screen no matter what. It's what happened last time.

I'm not sure though. The photo of spidey holding the mask in between the tree SHOULD be the real spidey right?

I made a mistake in my original post (information overload today!) I got confused and thought the thief chasing scene was from those tree pics, but it sounds like the chase is actually in the alleyway - the scene they're filming later tonight.

Webb & Co. were very smart in releasing a partial pic today, I can imagine the uproar we would've got if all we had to go by were those blurry pics!

I made a mistake in my original post (information overload today!) I got confused and thought the thief chasing scene was from those tree pics, but it sounds like the chase is actually in the alleyway - the scene they're filming later tonight.

Webb & Co. were very smart in releasing a partial pic today, I can imagine the uproar we would've got if all we had to go by were those blurry pics!

Yeah absolutely. Definitely the reason why he released it REAL early. People on here were saying they did the same thing with the first movie??

BD_FlbxCIAAUIRD.jpg:large

A fan pic just taken a few minutes ago, for those who were wondering earlier why he wasn't shaven, looks like he just got a clean shave! Might be an all nighter tonight!

OMG, are we seeing the new webshooters in that pic??!!

Webshooters look like the webshooters from the USM cartoon.

Damn, this is just beautiful...

Those Eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm guessing these webshooters use air catridges like paintball guns to shoot the webbing instead of electronically like the ones in the first movie.So these ones are EMP proof.

I'm guessing these webshooters use air catridges like paintball guns to shoot the webbing instead of electronically like the ones in the first movie.So these ones are EMP proof.

no, it still uses the same cartidged from what i can see and they seem easy to reload

Why would a criminal be dressed in a spidey costume unless it's Chameleon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"