The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao guys look at this picture with a dirty mind:

1.jpg

I think that scene's for a different film ;) ;)

"Time to fill up the web cartridge!"

Guys...I have a serious question. Are these skinny jeans? Are they considered skinny jeans?

andrew-garfield-red-beanie-spiderman-02.jpg

Sigh.....YES. Those are skinny jeans. You see, skinny jeans come in a variety of fits and is not always a painted on look. Besides, these are marketed as Skinny fit. They're Levi 511. And no, they're not any looser than the black jeans he wore in ASM. In fact, he wore the same black jeans instead sometimes he cuffed the inseam, causing it to be more tapered and skinny.

He has keys in his hand in this one :l
It's hard to deny Gwen is gonna be hella hotter than MJ lol. Not that it matters, but Emma is the ish.

Sigh.....YES. Those are skinny jeans. You see, skinny jeans come in a variety of fits and is not always a painted on look. Besides, these are marketed as Skinny fit. They're Levi 511. And no, they're not any looser than the black jeans he wore in ASM. In fact, he wore the same black jeans instead sometimes he cuffed the inseam, causing it to be more tapered and skinny.
Drop the skinny jeans discussion and take it to the wardrobe thread if you must please.

It's hard to deny Gwen is gonna be hella hotter than MJ lol. Not that it matters, but Emma is the ish.

Drop the skinny jeans discussion and take it to the wardrobe thread if you must please.

I've said what I had to say in answer to his serious question.

okay, but we're trying get the discussion in a different direction than 5 pages of debating skinny jeans. Just drop the subject. There's a thread specifically for it if you want to discuss it or reply.

okay, but we're trying get the discussion in a different direction than 5 pages of debating skinny jeans. Just drop the subject. There's a thread specifically for it if you want to discuss it or reply.

there's a thread specifically for his skinny jeans? XD

that's hysterical, if that's what you mean. So far from what I have seen, I prefer this costume to the spiderman 1. The white eyes are a necessity

I've said I have had to say in answer to his serious question.

so..... no filming news?

Emma, my baby!

They're filming in some store, 13 Doyer Street in Chinatown tomorrow supposedly. I'll be there around 3 or 4pm to check it out. I want to meet this ninja Andrew!

there's a thread specifically for his skinny jeans? XD

that's hysterical, if that's what you mean. So far from what I have seen, I prefer this costume to the spiderman 1. The white eyes are a necessity
lol no I mean the wardrobe thread.

Man it's so cool that they're filming the entire movie in NY. Has this ever been done before fo a big blockbuster like this?

What if Goblin transformed, but he still had the face of the classic Goblin, and "bigger" than normal Goblin but not as big as Ultimate Goblin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"