The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should've had Bill Maher play Norman, he looks like Chris Cooper but he's a few years younger:

bill-maher-but-im-not-wrong-1024.jpg

;D He's probably actually a good actor lol

Sony: "We want Norman Osborn to be a *****ebag in this series."

Webb: "Let's get Bill Maher since he's a *****ebag in person."

Guys these are the fit of jeans I want Peter to wear in this film and the rest:
Are you still talking about jeans?
Well..okay then.

And honestly, Cooper looks great for his age; he looks like he can pass for early 50's. Neeson is 60 as well and he can get pretty physical! And Cooper has THE CORPORATE LOOK DOWN. That slightly post-middle age white man who runs a company.

I just HOPE Cooper doesn't hit the brick wall though and look like a geezer by the next film. Otherwise, he'll do fine.
Cant argue with that, guy definitely looks like he will make a good overseer boss-type character. Especially in this picture:
chris%2Bcooper.jpg

In fact he resembles that Norman silhouette that Peter see's when he visits Oscorp for the first time

I took a long hard look at this photo, and I could make out a few words. I'm not sure on the two letters before this (kind of looks like it says JJ) but the words after it are definitely "for Jamison ???". I circled where I'm talking about. There are some other words such as "permit" and "cast" that I did not circle.

fZZNVwm.jpg

Last edited:
dunno if anybody has mentioned this or even thought about it but osborn was dying in the last movie, and as far as i know he never got the cure cuz lizard took it.. so i dont really see him being the dafoe type of osborn,

if that isn't the perfect spider-man costume in live-action, i don't know what is.

As for Cooper as Osborn -- can't wait to see what happens there. He doesn't have to be a split-personality type for Gobby, the Gobby cure could be something that he creates at the end of this film leading up to act 3 where we see ultimate goblin killing gwen.

and movie 3 giving us a full-on Goblin with the suit

I took a long hard look at this photo, and I could make out a few words. I'm not sure on the two letters before this (kind of looks like it says JJ) but the words after it are definitely "for Jamison ???". I circled where I'm talking about. There are some other words such as "permit" and "cast" that I did not circle.

fZZNVwm.jpg

Yeah I see permit.
But what you see circled isn't Jamison, it's Jamie.

Guys these are the fit of jeans I want Peter to wear in this film and the rest:

Andrew+Garfield+Emma+Stone+Andrew+Garfield+3tWjyi1d8Acl.jpg

This is an old picture, right? As there is a picture of Andrew with red jeans and the sides of his hair is much shorter.

If Norman is sick, that could explain the age thing as well, don't forget that guys. :)

Because the skinny jeans are one of the defining aspects of this new Peter...it means that he's current and has a fashion sense. It does have an affect on the character for me...

conan-in-jeggings.jpg

Fan-tastic! ;)

I will personally give a stern talking-to to every member of the wardrobe department if they make Peter wear skinny jeans. They will get a scolding full of fury the likes of which this world has never witnessed!

No, you better not. It's people like you that are ruining his pants wardrobe anyway

10 imaginary bucks says that we see Emma on set today IF they're filming exteriors

Guys...I have a serious question. Are these skinny jeans? Are they considered skinny jeans?

andrew-garfield-red-beanie-spiderman-02.jpg

Those aren't skinny jeans, those are slim fit jeans. It's a different concept :)

Yes. And I think it's time to move past the skinny pants discussion :oldrazz:

Slim fit jeans ftw.

Everytime I hear the jeans talk I think :cwink:

cm_26400_0507b97a7ece10.gif

But seriously who cares surely there is other Spidey news to talk about :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads