The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But haven't you heard? Skinny jeans are a defining characteristic for Peter Parker.

The problem is that there isn't any other news to talk about

I don't think that's his actual Peter wardrobe though. I don't think he's filming there.

God here we go with the skinny jeans crap again. TAKE THIS TO THE WARDROBE THREAD.

It's amazing how much this thread gets derailed.

guys, it doesn't matter, he hardly has his pants on anyway.

"I'm just sitting here *********ing."

You guys think it's possible Peter may have graduated high school and entered college during the film? I was looking at those shots again of him and MJ and it donned on me that it would make sense for Peter to have a car if it was a graduation present and he used it to get to classes. And I'm not sure if this is standard for NYC, but I find it interesting that the front plate has 'Empire State' on it, like it's a front plate issued to ESU students. It would also help explain why Peter looks so different...that type of change, while maybe not in high school, I could definitely see him getting it in college.

At first I thought he would graduate and enter college at the end of the film but if these shots take place closer to the beginning of the film then he may actually graduate fairly early into the film. Or maybe what they're filming right now takes place towards the end?

I'm pretty sure he does graduate high school in this movie, but I'm not sure if he goes to college in it.

You guys think it's possible Peter may have graduated high school and entered college during the film? I was looking at those shots again of him and MJ and it donned on me that it would make sense for Peter to have a car if it was a graduation present and he used it to get to classes. And I'm not sure if this is standard for NYC, but I find it interesting that the front plate has 'Empire State' on it, like it's a front plate issued to ESU students. It would also help explain why Peter looks so different...that type of change, while maybe not in high school, I could definitely see him getting it in college.

At first I thought he would graduate and enter college at the end of the film but if these shots take place closer to the beginning of the film then he may actually graduate fairly early into the film. Or maybe what they're filming right now takes place towards the end?

Its likely that the car is just Aunt Mays.

No. We already know, as per the official synopsis, that the film takes place during Peter's Senior year of HS.

No. We already know, as per the official synopsis, that the film takes place during Peter's Senior year of HS.
We know that he's waiting for graduation. That means he could either graduate at the end of the film or during the film.

i cant believe the skinny jeans debate is still going on.. dont you guys have anything better to do? lol if the word skinny jeans was money you could feed a child in africa haha, seriously though like i mentioned earlier.. norman osborne was dying in the last movie and as far as i know he never got that cure, so i would imagine hes gonna be bedridden or very sick, not runnign the company and being menacing, at least in this movie..

I CALLED IT

1.jpg

Oh guys, JustJaredJr.com reported that Andrew and Emma are on a breakfast date in those pics.

I like the colder vibe this film has, for weather.

I don't think those pics are on set. Certain casting calls list needing extras with "Spring/Summer" clothes.

Lmao guys look at this picture with a dirty mind:

1.jpg

I think that scene's for a different film ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"