The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course, hello Andrew! :hrt:

I think Andrew is the only thing that's kept my enthusiasm for this film up.

Everything else I've heard/seen about it is kind of 'meh' (though I reserve all judgement of that until actually seeing the film).

But Andrew's just got such a strange charisma. He's really interesting to watch on screen, and I'll pretty much watch anything he's in because of that.

I think Andrew is the only thing that's kept my enthusiasm for this film up.

But Andrew's just got such a strange charisma. He's really interesting to watch on screen, and I'll pretty much watch anything he's in because of that.

Same here. And when Emma was anounced to play Gwen, I knew this movie was going to be GOOD. They're casting are the 2 things that has kept me excited for this.

Same here. And when Emma was anounced to play Gwen, I knew this movie was going to be GOOD. They're casting are the 2 things that has kept me excited for this.

I liked Emmas casting too (even if I was a bit gutted about them giving up the perfect MJ).

I'm not completely sold on Gwen's characterisation though...

She's an actor..how can anyone say she'd be a perfect MJ or a suspect Gwen if she's an actress and it's her job to play roles?? I remember when she was cast as Gwen and the outrage was she'd be a perfect MJ because that's how she is in real life..I'm sorry, does anyone here actually know Emma Stone?? So how can anyone say how she really is? She's already come out and said she's playing Gwen as daddy's little girl and a scientific genius, which isn't what Gwen was in Ultimate Spider-man. Plus, if they are going the high school route for the next two movies, MJ needs to be introduced in the next film, possibly when Pete is older because MJ has never been drawn to look like the average high school girl and while Emma is gorgeous, she doesn't have that look that MJ had where you look at her and say there is no way she's in high school..that's my opinion though

storyback.jpg

Guys...what's that in his eye?

Just a reflection. But that sure looks like Captain Stacy's briefcase to his right and jacket to his left. I bet this is the death scene.

Just a reflection. But that sure looks like Captain Stacy's briefcase to his right and jacket to his left. I bet this is the death scene.

Uhm... Have you even seen the teaser trailer for TASM? Then you'll see where this is from...

EDIT: @1:40 in the trailer. ;)

Lol.

That's his dad's briefcase. He's sitting in his room.

MTV said there is a rumor it'll be out by tomorrow..but if not, I say for sure by early next week..Columbia's two tentpoles come out on the 21st

MTV said there is a rumor it'll be out by tomorrow..but if not, I say for sure by early next week..Columbia's two tentpoles come out on the 21st

Really? Link?

And yeah, I have this feeling tomorrow is going to be a good day... :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back