The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
rage.png

THREAD MANAGER

Has anyone seen the Lizard

BadGoomba1.jpg

haha j/k , I don't mind the look, he still looks creepy and close to the original artwork.

I like this sleeker Lizard than a huge Hulk sized one.

The Lizard picture is a bit jarring for me, but not in a bad way - just really sickening to look at like...

brundlefly_104355.jpg

- Brundlefly

But I think that's also what works about it. It remains true to the comics. But it also has this dark almost gothic sensibility about it that's edgy while still being serious. Hopefully live action has the same effect.

Lizard is no where near as vomit inducing as Brundlefly

You are so late it's not even funny. xD

That figures , I just saw the photo a few minutes ago , ah well.

Also , Brundlefly disgust me. Lizard doesn't invoke that same kind of distaste from what I've seen.

Last edited:
The Fly was sick, no pun intended.

Comically the Fly never really bothered me, but bothered my parents. The cat/dog did (deleted scene). The Lizard does though.

Sorry for being off topic but since this thread is the most active I'll just ask this here ?

In the teaser at some point Peter Parker pulls what looks like a spiderweb from the back of his neck. What is going on there ?

Thanks,

Lizzie looks good by the way, though I hope he mutates even further.

It is an "official image" of sorts as it is promo art, but according to RIM it's a very poor representation of the Lizard that's actually in the film.

Well that certainly places a new spin on things. I think I'm going to just sit tight until we get a trailer or something that gives us a definitive look at the Lizard.

Well that certainly places a new spin on things. I think I'm going to just sit tight until we get a trailer or something that gives us a definitive look at the Lizard.
No, absolutely NOT, that makes too much sense, you continue to kick and scream like a ******ed baby, that's...your...birthright! :cmad:

At least it doesn't look like a walking Jurassic Park ripoff. That said, it's not really menacing.

Doesn't look menacing enough. Good thing the SDCC Lizard looks different than that (from what people are saying).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"