The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I've wondered is if they designed the lizards head to look different depending on the angle. How do you give a monster humanity? Perhaps the designed it so that from the side, he's most definitly a lizard, but if you change the angle to looking at him from the front, it appears as if he has a more human face.

I was thinking this too, and I like this idea a lot. Best of both worlds. :up:

Who knows. This whole situation has turned into such a mind**** to the point where I'm reserving any and all opinions for the trailer.

Another thing I've wondered is if they designed the lizards head to look different depending on the angle. How do you give a monster humanity? Perhaps the designed it so that from the side, he's most definitly a lizard, but if you change the angle to looking at him from the front, it appears as if he has a more human face.
I like that idea.

Does anyone REALLY think we'll get a good shot of the lizard yet, though? We've still got quite a while before the movie comes out. Doesn't make sense to pop that balloon so soon.

Does anyone REALLY think we'll get a good shot of the lizard yet, though? We've still got quite a while before the movie comes out. Doesn't make sense to pop that balloon so soon.

I think Sony's going to end up giving in a little earlier than planned and give us a proper look at the Lizard. After that, I'm expecting a drought.

We'll get a look at the Lizard and a new trailer this month. Another trailer/tv spot for the Super Bowl in February and maybe one more trailer in May-ish.

What would be funny is if, when they finally reveal an official pic of the Lizard, they only show his claws, or the picture is at his back, not showing his face :p

They would never ****ing dare. If they give us an official shot prior to the trailer, I can guarantee it will be shadowy, showing maybe half of his face in full light in a sewer type place.

The concept art wasn't damage control leaked by the company. RIM already confirmed that this was an accidental leak and that he knows who it was.

This is getting more interesting by the moment. So this image we got today was not authorized by Sony to be released. But, based on this source, we can take it as an official image of the Lizard? Is that the current scenario at play?

What would be funny is if, when they finally reveal an official pic of the Lizard, they only show his claws, or the picture is at his back, not showing his face :p
That would get under so many people's skins, lol.

This is getting more interesting by the moment. So this image we got today was not authorized by Sony to be released. But, based on this source, we can take it as an official image of the Lizard? Is that the current scenario at play?

Looks that way. But it doesn't mean end product. Could be one of a hundred different pictures. Maybe it'sclose.

con·cept/ˈkänsept/

Noun:
  • An abstract idea; a general notion.
  • A plan or intention; a conception.

It is an "official image" of sorts as it is promo art, but according to RIM it's a very poor representation of the Lizard that's actually in the film.

In response to the Lizard's concept art, this fan was not impressed:

the ****! THE ****! WHAT THE **** IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! IN NO ****ING WAY DOES THIS LOOK ANY DARK I SAID IT THEY ARE STEALING THE ATMOSPHERE FROM THE BATMAN FILMS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT I MEAN WHAT THE **** IS THIS??????????? WHEN GAYFIELD AND STONE ****ED IT UP, I HAD A 1% HOPE IF RHYS CAN DO ANY BETTER BUT NO THE LIZARD LOOKS ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE DR.CONNORS AS THE LIZARD. IT LOOKS LIKE FRANKENSTEIN AS THE LIZARD INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER I AM GOING TO LOOK AT THAT EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WHOLE THING IS HURTING ME AND MAKING ME WEEP........**** YOU GAYFIELD,STONE,WEBB,VANDERBILT AND IFANS **** YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Methinks this rustled his jimmies.

I think Sony's going to end up giving in a little earlier than planned and give us a proper look at the Lizard. After that, I'm expecting a drought.
Sony's not f---ing budging until that trailer is released. I see absolutely no reason why they should if a new trailer is on its way.

KAW, I think what we can bet on is the trailer being released online after the Film Expo next week. I think middle of next week is when we'll be getting the trailer, as opposed to the 21st.

Where are you pulling these dates from? I think we all knew it was going to be released (last month before the new year) sometime in December, like any studio would with their big film.

Yup, serious case of sand in his vag***!

Definitely. Although it's almost not as bad as people comparing him to a Goomba or Baby Godzilla like I'm seeing on a certain website. *coughCBMcough*

©KAW;21965681 said:
Where are you pulling these dates from? I think we all knew it was going to be released (last month before the new year) sometime in December, like any studio would with their big film.

Next week is in December ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"