The Antichrist

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
Well 666 is approaching and I saw this video on youtube...it was pretty freaky if you ask me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49byH2zSATg

Ive done a little research right now about the Christian belief on the future.This really isnt meant to be a christianity is real thread but I know itll turn into one but I find it bizzare how some things said in the bible are actually happening!

Discuss here

Some things mentionned in Native American mythology are also happening. What's your point?

im too scared to watch that.

Read the first Quote from my Signature.

TheSumOfGod said:
Some things mentionned in Native American mythology are also happening. What's your point?
Can you give a link to those...that sounds interesting.

I just find the micro chip part bizzare and freaky. I realize in todays society currency has been losing significance and people have been using credit and debit cards, maybe this is a transition stage of currency to the microchip :(

Read the first Quote from my Signature.
Really, this thread wasnt meant to be a "Is God real thread" but simply another view of the antichrist...I just found it bizzare that the antichrist stuff is actually slowly happening. I have been an on and off christian but Im now positive that there is a God but debating about something like that,esp over the internet is nonsense imo

TheSumOfGod said:
I just been on google.Didnt find Native American stuff related to antichrist but I found some budist stuff...and some seem to have visions that something similar will occur.They say the world will end around 2010 and 2012...where 3 billion will be killed

bulok said:
Funny Garuda how you're quoting Einstein like he was an outright athiest.

Though he has no profession of faith, from his quotes Albert Einstein was clearly a deist.

One who believes in a clockwork universe. Simply put, God created universe with all the components it needs to run and just left universe alone.

Let me see, did I in any way state that Einstein was a Atheist? No, so what the hell are you on about?

Sentinel X said:
They say the world will end around 2010 and 2012...
I saw something that they were talkin about that on the history channel. It was on called decoding the past about when the world would when and what events would occur.

20030319-17_address2-515h.jpg

Sentinel X said:
I find it bizzare how some things said in the bible are actually happening!
That sounds amAZING!:eek:
So, like, what things are "actually happening"?:eek:

I, personally, can't wait for the thing about the human-faced horse-scorpions with long hair coming out of the bowels of the Earth to happen.:up:

Also, when the seas turn to blood? I wonder what blood-type it'll be, or, like, maybe it'll be like blood-soup and just be all blood-types mixed together.:confused:

Yeah, Bible=Preposterous

Wilhelm-Scream said:

I, personally, can't wait for the thing about the human-faced horse-scorpions with long hair coming out
Anubis!?

Wilhelm-Scream said:

I, personally, can't wait for the thing about the human-faced horse-scorpions with long hair coming out of the bowels of the Earth to happen.:up:

Also, when the seas turn to blood? I wonder what blood-type it'll be, or, like, maybe it'll be like blood-soup and just be all blood-types mixed together.:confused:

Yeah, Bible=Preposterous
What things are happening...did you watch the video??

Sentinel X said:
Can you give a link to those...that sounds interesting.

I've studied Native American religion and I can't find any prophecy on the future of today that's coming true.

Now back in the day when we still owned much of the US there were some guys that darn near hit the nail on the head but the majority of the time it was only about the single person or their tribe. Not the end of the world.

Although there is a supposed Mayan prophecy that the end of the world will happen in 2012...BUT there is some difference of opinion on that even. It was just where they stopped their 'long count' calendar. Either they did think that the world would end in 2012 OR they simply felt that the calendar was long enough for the time being.

I can't even watch shyt on You-Tube on my work computer anymore :(

I really wish I could . . . anyway, I don't think anything will happen tomorrow, cuz I don't believe in the validity of any prophetic events in correspondence with the 12-month calendar we use . . . now when we hit 666 on the Mayan Calendar is another story . . .

tomahawk53 said:
I've studied Native American religion and I can't find any prophecy on the future of today that's coming true.

Now back in the day when we still owned much of the US there were some guys that darn near hit the nail on the head but the majority of the time it was only about the single person or their tribe. Not the end of the world.

Although there is a supposed Mayan prophecy that the end of the world will happen in 2012...BUT there is some difference of opinion on that even. It was just where they stopped their 'long count' calendar. Either they did think that the world would end in 2012 OR they simply felt that the calendar was long enough for the time being.

I think that the 'end of the world' association with this date if off . . . what may be the end is the one-dimensional way of thinking that we have as a collective concsiousness at this point . . . I'm hoping this will represent the end of the world as we know it, and a new beginning for spiritual enlightenment

Of all these delusional, embarrassing fairy tale-believers, I really like the Seventh Day Adventists, who proved that Jesus was going to come back in the 1800's, and, then when he didn't show, proved that he'll, um,...come later.

LMAO

Wilhelm-Scream said:

If they wind up having crew-cuts I'm going to be VERY disappointed.

jag

Yes, another embarrassing thing that's been happening for hundreds of years...people think "EW!:eek:...the ANTI-christ! He's E.V.I.L.!:eek:"
So they think Hitler or Bush are ":eek:THE ANTIIII-CHRIIIIIST:eek:"

But the Bible v.e.r.y. clearly says that the antichrist will be a charismatic figure and that he'll be so seductive that the entire PLANET will agree to come under his rule, and they'll be praising him for all of the "Peace and Prosperity" he's provided.

It's another reason that the Bible simply can't be true. Do you think, even in 500 years, that ALL the nations of the Earth, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc. will ALL willingly relinquish their authority and give it to the SAME man?!?

To-To-TOTALLY preposterous.
thumbsdownx100.jpg

Wilhelm-Scream said:

:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Of all these delusional, embarrassing fairy tale-believers, I really like the Seventh Day Adventists, who proved that Jesus was going to come back in the 1800's, and, then when he didn't show, proved that he'll, um,...come later.

LMAO

If I make fun of Christianity will I be cool like you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"