The Antichrist

Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, but imagine if this one guy did ALL OF THAT by himself.

MOST not all people woudn't get a god damn tattoo for that.

You overestimate our society, we're some freakin sheep. When you can't buy groceries or pay your light bill without the implant, we'll see how long most people hold out.

Kritish, people kill others for money. With government propoganda,the remaining population who arent christian or dont believe in an antichrist, and the exchange of curency for the microchip
...what makes you think people wont do it? :confused:

Sentinel X said:
Kritish, people kill others for money. With government propoganda,the remaining population who arent christian or dont believe in an antichrist, and the exchange of curency for the microchip
...what makes you think people wont do it? :confused:

Humans are a rebellious group, if you tell them to no think about red they're going to think about red. "The mark of the beast" and 666 are already infamous. What do you think will happen with all the religion nuts disappear and a one world government sets up?

Us religious "nuts" will have to disappear cuz we'll face persecution and practically no means to survive without this implant. Human beings are also very clichey; "If you're not with us, you're against us". You've read/seen Lord of The Flies.

Colossal Spoons said:
Us religious "nuts" will have to disappear cuz we'll face persecution and practically no means to survive without this implant. Human beings are also very clichey; "If you're not with us, you're against us". You've read/seen Lord of The Flies.

For god's sake, one world government is impossible. And don't start with the EU. They're not a government, and there about as evil as stale bread.

Kritish said:
Humans are a rebellious group, if you tell them to no think about red they're going to think about red. "The mark of the beast" and 666 are already infamous. What do you think will happen with all the religion nuts disappear and a one world government sets up?
They are rebelious until you give them what you want...
Look at Hitler, nazi gemany, perfect example.

Sentinel X said:
They are rebellious until you give them what you want...
Look at Hitler, nazi gemany, perfect example.

Nazi Germany was not a one world government.

Kritish said:
For god's sake, one world government is impossible. And don't start with the EU. They're not a government, and there about as evil as stale bread.

Nobody said anything about gov't :confused:

This will be a "following". The Antichrist can't provide jobs and healthcare, think you misunderstood.

Kritish said:
Nazi Germany was not a one world government.
It was approaching it quickly, plenty of countries fell to germany and if rulers can easily influence people to follow them and cause the killings of 6 million + people than it can be done today.Pardon me for using this very annoying and over used phrase in advance but: History has a way of repeating itself

damn cant believe I just said that :(

To be honest supranational organizations can be one factor of many that can help unite countries. As well as currency (ala the Euro in Europe) it may take a while but it may eventually happen...and nothing is impossible as far as forms of government

It's like; you like House(so do I :D). Suppose he went and cured every disease known to man and people started following him. I mean a lot of people, like 2/3 of the world. That's not a gov't, that's just a mass following.

The mark isn't going to benefit the Antichrist, as in he doesn't get money from it. It's just a way of knowing which side you're on; cuz when Jesus comes down and sees that you have your implant...it's clobberin time.

For everyone's info The Beast =/= The Antichrist

I know I'm about to speak blasphemy but there's no god or Satan.

So I'm not too concerned. I'm probably more concerned about alien invasion.

Kritish said:
I know I'm about to speak blasphemy but there's no god or Satan.

So I'm not too concerned. I'm probably more concerned about alien invasion.
Thats not blasphemy...its you belief but in terms of antichrist thats what I mean...there are plenty that dont believe in a god or a devil so they wouldnt mind taking a microchip if the government wanted them to.

Alien invasions scare the crap out of me :( :up:

That's cool. They're all possibilities to me.
I agree...but i think humans will destroy themselves in the long run, antichrist or not. Humans are smart but very stupid and get into conflicts over pety things

I swear Im not an alien :o

Sentinel X said:
Thats not blasphemy...its you belief but in terms of antichrist thats what I mean...there are plenty that dont believe in a god or a devil so they wouldnt mind taking a microchip if the government wanted them to.

Alien invasions scare the crap out of me :( :up:

I agree...but i think humans will destroy themselves in the long run, antichrist or not. Humans are smart but very stupid and get into conflicts over pety things

I swear Im not an alien :o

I don't care, I'm not letting big brother chip me.

People shouldn't be afraid of there governments, governments should be afraid of there people.

Yeah, we are pretty dumb. Sucks, cuz so many good things are gonna go to waste when we blow ourselves up: comics, Toyota Supras, bacon, etc. What a shame :(

Kritish said:

People shouldn't be afraid of there governments, governments should be afraid of there people.

To us, the chip should be awesome. No more physical credit cards, heck no more need for cash. It's all implanted under your skin....yay.

Kritish said:

Thats from batman begins...or V for Vendetta, I forget which

Yeah, we are pretty dumb. Sucks, cuz so many good things are gonna go to waste when we blow ourselves up: comics, Toyota Supras, bacon, etc. What a shame
Agreed Smagreed...:(
No more movies, yeah and comics, hot girls, and the hype

We should build some kinda capsule to launch into space, so the aliens will remmeber some of the good things about us...

Little do they know that there's smallpox in the lid. Mwahahaha

Colossal Spoons said:
We should build some kinda capsule to launch into space, so the aliens will remmeber some of the good things about us...

Little do they know that there's smallpox in the lid. Mwahahaha
Aliens love small pox..its their orgy :down

Lucy Pinder if obviously proof of intelligent design. :(

Back_at_Bournemouth_Gallery_Main03.jpg

(UK size 32G bra) is divinely made. :(

Colossal Spoons said:
It's like; you like House(so do I :D). Suppose he went and cured every disease known to man and people started following him. I mean a lot of people, like 2/3 of the world. That's not a gov't, that's just a mass following.

The mark isn't going to benefit the Antichrist, as in he doesn't get money from it. It's just a way of knowing which side you're on; cuz when Jesus comes down and sees that you have your implant...it's clobberin time.

For everyone's info The Beast =/= The Antichrist

Actually, that's exactly what some people are predicting, that the Antichrist is gonna be an all-powerful, super rich world leader. The way things would work with that is that the mark would be under the guise of you have to have it to LIVE basically, but of course in essence it's a mark of loyalty.

Kritish said:
For god's sake, one world government is impossible.

That's what we say NOW :o

Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, but imagine if this one guy did ALL OF THAT by himself.

I don't think the Middle East will EVER be peaceful but that's just me.

Nothing EVER stays the same.

Nothing lasts everything is temporary.

Some Buddhist philosophy for you.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"