Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where did you get this insiders information? From your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

0DzhW.gif

Let's just hope Thanos doesn't use his Time stone to send her back to the 1930s.

It's going to be hard for everyone to have "their moment" in the movie. This is by far the biggest ensemble of characters on screen in film history. 60 odd Hollywood actors each recognizable for their own roles. This movie is going to be massive... The trailer can't some soon enough.

Glad it sounds like Karen Gillan has a big part. She's one of my favourite from Guardians of the Galaxy.

I would hope she has something significant to do with Thanos as the big bad. And I liked her involvement in Guardians so far too.

Gwyneth Paltrow posted on Instagram video of her with MarkRuffalo. So she is likely filming for Avengers again. It looks like she will have a bigger role than merely a cameo.

Gwyneth Paltrow posted on Instagram video of her with MarkRuffalo. So she is likely filming for Avengers again. It looks like she will have a bigger role than merely a cameo.

Will be glad to see her again.

My spidey senses are tingling I believe a trailer is coming this weekend perhaps Saturday around 4pmEST.

[BLACKOUT]
Never mind just allergies.[/BLACKOUT]

Will be glad to see her again.
Don't know if I want her to have that big of a role though. It was great seeing her pop in for HC.

If she does have a big role in Avengers 4, that means the it is Iron Man 5 or whatever comments will roll in.

It's going to be hard for everyone to have "their moment" in the movie. This is by far the biggest ensemble of characters on screen in film history. 60 odd Hollywood actors each recognizable for their own roles. This movie is going to be massive... The trailer can't some soon enough.
Well some characters don't need to have a big personal moment. Characters like Ant-Man, GOTG, Strange, BP, Spider-Man, possibly Vision and Wanda will have movies or appearances after. I even think Thor can appear after these 2 Avenger movies so he doesn't need a "Their moment" scene. I really just think Iron Man and Cap need that huge moment while others need a cool moment.

Don't know if I want her to have that big of a role though. It was great seeing her pop in for HC.

If she does have a big role in Avengers 4, that means the it is Iron Man 5 or whatever comments will roll in.

None of the supporting characters should get big roles in something like this, but they can add a lot just by featuring at all.

Like i said,its Marvels trailer is coming people

I would hope she has something significant to do with Thanos as the big bad. And I liked her involvement in Guardians so far too.

It would be true to the comics if she's a vital part of Infinity War. I think Nebula like Loki is one of the most interesting and complex characters in the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"