Infinity War Rate and Discuss: Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War - Official Trailer

9/10

Cap better have a freakin Infinity Stone. Why the hell was he able to catch Thanos' hand...

9/10

Cap better have a freakin Infinity Stone. Why the hell was he able to catch Thanos' hand...
Thanos isn't even really trying. He is basically just touching Cap who seems to be using all his strength just to keep from being squashed.

tumblr_p5oupmEDcz1sn8zmlo5_r1_540.gif

Thanos isn't even really trying. He is basically just touching Cap who seems to be using all his strength just to keep from being squashed.

But what about the next shot?

tumblr_p5ouvsNxEo1wz5pano4_540.gif

Look like Cap is really holding on his own against Thanos.

Holy ****, what the hell are they doing to Dr. Strange? :csad:

I know. That worried me. And Thor as well....

Is this movie going to end where it looks like all of our heroes are beaten, and then they regroup and conquer in the second movie?

And I am so stoked Tony and GOTG meet.

More than likely he either has an infinity stone with him, or maybe there is more to the super soldier serum than we know. Just speculating here, but we still know nothing of the soul stone. And we still don't know how Howard Stark got a hold of vibranium, which is supposed to be secretly stashed in Wakanda, and I doubt he stole it, or he would have been on T'Challa's hit list and not be willing to be friends with Tony.

What if Howard and Dr Abraham used the soul stone to somehow become fused in with the super soldier serum, and the more it get's used, the more powerful Cap becomes, because he is drawing his strengths from what he believes in, deep down within his own soul. Something he was born with to begin with, while everyone else beside Spider-Man, had to have bad things happen to them first before they used their power for good and not selfish reasons.

Well put together. Not too much just enough. 10/10

Yeah.......Cap just digging down real deep right now. Thanos not giving to much effort here.

Erskine having used a stone for the serum would be awfully random & nonsensical.

More than likely he either has an infinity stone with him, or maybe there is more to the super soldier serum than we know. Just speculating here, but we still know nothing of the soul stone. And we still don't know how Howard Stark got a hold of vibranium, which is supposed to be secretly stashed in Wakanda, and I doubt he stole it, or he would have been on T'Challa's hit list and not be willing to be friends with Tony.

What if Howard and Dr Abraham used the soul stone to somehow become fused in with the super soldier serum, and the more it get's used, the more powerful Cap becomes, because he is drawing his strengths from what he believes in, deep down within his own soul. Something he was born with to begin with, while everyone else beside Spider-Man, had to have bad things happen to them first before they used their power for good and not selfish reasons.

Cool theory but I feel like it's too far-fetched because we have no hints whatsoever about the connection between the soul stone and the super solder serum in previous movies.

Or maybe this is just editing magic to make Cap looks like he's much stronger than he actually is.

One thing i have to give big props to the marketing campaign is how the didn't show much in this trailer. Marvel kept the cards close to the vest on this one and instead of blowing up their load early, they decided to keep a ton of things under wraps for the theatre experience. Good on them.

10/10

Easily the best trailer of all time. Just epic.

Trailers always work best when they start off slow and build up to an epic crescendo as this did.

I agree with the sentiment about Thanos not truly trying, at least not for the first go round early on in the film.

That's why at the time, part of me was assuming he wouldn't even bother suiting up in his armor. That his initial attitude toward the Avengers would be one of utter indifference or that even if they stand in his way, he doesn't have to give it his all...like how in "Dragonball Z" Frieza doesn't bother going final form until his back's against the wall from fighting Goku.

But lo and behold, Thanos IS in his armor (the shape of his helmet is on point and so cool looking)...but I think when he first takes on some of the members like Steve and Tony, he's going to be unpleasantly surprised by how much of a fight they put up, forcing him to go harder.

Cool theory but I feel like it's too far-fetched because we have no hints whatsoever about the connection between the soul stone and the super solder serum in previous movies.

Or maybe this is just editing magic to make Cap looks like he's much stronger than he actually is.

Eh, just kind of interesting that Red Skull could hold the Tesseract long enough after his personal experiments, but yet a mere mortal like Fury could not. And then Cap being buried within close proximity to the tesseract, who knows what was happening to Cap biologically the whole time.

I gave it a 9 out of 10 only because Scarlett Johansson wasn't sitting on my lap while I was watching it.

Exactly.

It's the same struggle look on his face as you'd see in a serious arm wrestling match.

Great! It didn't give too much away, and it gave some great teasers.

Going with the majority here and saying 10. Honestly can't think of any flaws I saw. A perfect trailer.

8/10

It's a really good trailer. A little worried about the humor, but absolutely amazed with the scale. What an event.

Thanos is just toying with Cap; he didn't even use his Infinity Stones, the ones that can hurl a moon.

Solid 9/10! I love it! It would be a 10/10, but that would mean that it's on par with the first Logan trailer (the only 10/10 trailer in existence), and it's not quite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"