Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mk3Ppr0.png

Hawkeye needed an eye in Avengers 1.

Rocket needed a few things in GOTG

This can keep on going lets try and get everyone.

Thanos better wear his golden armor after he collected all the Infinity Stones.

I think without his Armor he looks more intimidating. I hear ya though, would like t in atleast a couple of scenes

Wonder where Hawkeye and Ant-man are. Wish we got at least a fleeting shot of them.

Hawkeye I was expecting at least.

It would be cool if Hawkeye were in a Hulk-Ragnarok sized role in Ant-Man and the Wasp. But based on him being on the poster, he's apparently in this.

Odd that Hawkeye is not in the trailer considering he is a founding member...

Oh well, he's always been the expendable one :o

Wonder where Hawkeye and Ant-man are. Wish we got at least a fleeting shot of them.

Hawkeye is probably near Wanda and Vision. He has a soft spot for Wanda. Ant-Man is so intriguing because his movie maybe before the IWs events so maybe he is in the subatomic.

If the rumours/speculation about his family dying are true,
maybe they felt his scenes would be too spoilery for a trailer? I'm sure he's in the movie but where he fits in is anyone's guess.

Trailer did feel like it was missing something without Clint - him and Natasha are always buddies in Avengers movies =/

Hawkeye is probably near Wanda and Vision. He has a soft spot for Wanda.

He is grouped with the Wakanda crew on the poster. The poster does seem to reflect how they'll be grouped based on the trailer.

Ant-Man is so intriguing because his movie maybe before the IWs events so maybe he is in the subatomic.

Right now there's nothing to actually indicate his movie is before Infinity War. In fact, the leaked synopsis claims:

He is under house arrest because of what happened in Civil War.

That would explain why he is not in Infinity War, and why he would show up in Avengers 4, after his own sequel presumably brings him back into the action.

Right now there's nothing to actually indicate his movie is before Infinity War. In fact, the leaked synopsis claims:

He is under house arrest because of what happened in Civil War.

That would explain why he is not in Infinity War, and why he would show up in Avengers 4, after his own sequel presumably brings him back into the action.

So could that mean
Once he got broken out and went back home he was caught? His ex is married to a cop so it would be almost impossible to hide. Plus he was already a criminal before CW.

Last edited:
So it’s confirmed Ant-man isn’t in this at all?

I was hoping to see scenes of the Avengers interacting with the Guardians rather than a cameo.

So it’s confirmed Ant-man isn’t in this at all?

There were some set pics a few months back before his sequel started filming that seemed to suggest he may have a very small role, but it's still unclear.

There were some set pics a few months back before his sequel started filming that seemed to suggest he may have a very small role, but it's still unclear.

Yes it was a shot of Rudd running down a street. Conflicting reports claimed this was either for Infinity War, or a scene for Ant-Man and the Wasp that just happened to be shooting the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"