Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be common knowledge because I haven't seen it addressed.

What is that trident looking thing that Cap catches? And in turn Wanda looks relieved that he's joined the fight ?

Yes it was a shot of Rudd running down a street. Conflicting reports claimed this was either for Infinity War, or a scene for Ant-Man and the Wasp that just happened to be shooting the same day.

Yeah, I take his absence on the poster as confirmation that he isn't in this. Maybe a scene, if anything.

This must be common knowledge because I haven't seen it addressed.

What is that trident looking thing that Cap catches? And in turn Wanda looks relieved that he's joined the fight ?

It's one of the weapons of the Black Order guys (Thanos' generals), I think Proxima Midnight's.

It's one of the weapons of the Black Order guys (Thanos' generals), I think Proxima Midnight's.

If her spear is anything like it is in the comics, then it's bad news for the Avengers. :funny:

If her spear is anything like it is in the comics, then it's bad news for the Avengers. :funny:

Considering how easy it gets caught, it's probably going to be quite neutered. Be cool if it had something of its comic power set and wasn't just a spear melee weapon, visually it'd be interesting to see how they'd depict it.

How many times has everyone seen the trailer? :D i love the shots of Scarlet and Vision (in human form) i wonder if they will explain that form...

Oh damn...i cant wait to see everyone with Black Panther going up against the Black Order!!

Ha, that would be bad news for the for sure but it isn't looking likely to be.

Untitled-16.gif

He seriously looks like he walked out of a comic book. And I love how it leaves little embers when his magic dissolves.

Considering how easy it gets caught, it's probably going to be quite neutered. Be cool if it had something of its comic power set and wasn't just a spear melee weapon, visually it'd be interesting to see how they'd depict it.
Perhaps it is more than a spear, they are not likely to reveal the ability in a trailer.

He seriously looks like he walked out of a comic book. And I love how it leaves little embers when his magic dissolves.
I am wondering why he doesn't have the gloves on though. He did in Ragnarok.

I know, right? It's awesome. :D

So, here's what I could put together as far as what happens chronologically. Warning: I do use some info from the footage leaks as well as the LEGO set descriptions for help.

- Thanos obtains the Power Stone from Xandar.
- Thanos intercepts Thor and crew.
- Thor is defeated and left floating in space, Loki gives Thanos the Space Stone, and Hulk/Banner is somehow sent back to Earth and crashing into the Sanctum.
- Fates of Heimdall, Valkyrie, Korg, Miek, and Loki are left unknown.
- Doctor Strange finds Banner and alerts Stark of this. Stark arrives, and Banner warns them of what is coming.
- Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw are sent to NY to obtain the Time Stone. Stark, Banner, Strange, Wong, and Parker are present for this.
- Vision is seemingly in some sort of hidden location (maybe Wakanda?) with Cap, Falcon, and Wanda. Corvius Glave and Proxima Midnight are sent here to obtain to Mind Stone from Vision.
- The Guardians find Thor in space. Thor informs them of what has happened.
- Thor takes Rocket and Groot with him to go to Nidavellir.
- Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, and Mantis go to Knowhere, perhaps to see if the Collector has any useful information. There, they see Thanos interrogating The Collector for the Reality Stone.
- Now this is where it starts to get tougher to connect. Somehow, Star Lord and crew meet up with Tony, Parker, and Strange. Where this is is still unclear, but they seem to have a fight with Thanos, who still only has the Space and Power Stones (where could the Reality Stone be?).
- Banner goes to Wakanda (flies there in the Hulkbuster perhaps?) and meets up with Cap's team, as well as Rhodes. It's still unclear why Thanos' forces are apparently interested in Wakanda, but it's perhaps for the Soul Stone. Bucky is woken up to help.
- Final battle in Wakanda.

If I missed anything, let me know. I may have to edit, I typed this up rather quickly. We still have a lot of unanswered questions, it seems. The biggest ones being [BLACKOUT]the whereabouts of the Reality and Soul Stones, as well as the fates of many characters.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
Over 20m youtube views in under 24 hours.

Ant-Man's lack in this movie only means he'll probably play a huge ass part in the second.

Yes it was a shot of Rudd running down a street. Conflicting reports claimed this was either for Infinity War, or a scene for Ant-Man and the Wasp that just happened to be shooting the same day.

At the very least, I expect him to have a cameo in Infinity War.

Jonathan Hickman's run on Avengers and New Avengers is unparalleled. Glad to see the MCU taking inspiration from his work even if it's limited to visual aesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"