Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this.
I really want the trailer, but having the movie leak like this isn't good for anyone.

Leaks like this make studios clamp down even more on the regular VFX and production folks, making their jobs even more difficult. It definitely doesn't help the end product.

I hope this guy gets found and into serious trouble. Especially if he gets coworkers fired as well.

Disney/Marvel are usually pretty good at preventing leaks, but if they don't stop this it could be a really big thing. They must be panicking right now. Man, this sucks.

Disney/Marvel are usually pretty good at preventing leaks, but if they don't stop this it could be a really big thing. They must be panicking right now. Man, this sucks.

Yeah, this is really a first for them. First the whole Comic-Con footage, now this. Wow! Infinity War is right now their most leaked project. And it still has 5-6 months until actual release.

Leaks like this make studios clamp down even more on the regular VFX and production folks, making their jobs even more difficult. It definitely doesn't help the end product.

I hope this guy gets found and into serious trouble. Especially if he gets coworkers fired as well.
Tougher back ground checks and hire people they actually trust. No friends or family members allowed near footage. Check phones at the door only actual cameras.

Problem solved.

Surprised people risk their jobs for this.

The clips don't seem entirely legit, and they appear mostly unfinished, but Cap looks really shook, wow. Releasing these clips early definitely doesn't help the studio or the VFX people though. I think I might wait for an actual trailer.

It might not be the worst idea to cut their loses and release it tomorrow.
Waiting for so long, they had to know this was going to happen.

It might not be the worst idea to cut their loses and release it tomorrow.
Waiting for so long, they had to know this was going to happen.

Yeah, and I think they did knew indeed, because this is basically the same that leaked them screenshots, and that was what? 2 weeks ago?

Tougher back ground checks and hire people they actually trust. No friends or family members allowed near footage. Check phones at the door only actual cameras.

Problem solved.

I'm pretty sure that's already the bare minimum standard operating procedure.

Wouldn't the Sony stuff leaking about Spider-Man and the MCU be bigger. They didn't seem to panic with that and came out handling everything well. I don't think they are going to bend the knee to some loser leaker and release the trailer. People brought the same thing up after Comic Con. They will just have more internet ninjas online that can take the stuff down.

I'm guessing there are several clips floating around, then? Only one I saw was the Guardians one.

Remember to spoiler tag any non trailer footage. Man this sucks, hope they catch that guy.

Nothing too significant really, but I definitely liked one of the very short clips.

I'm pretty sure that's already the bare minimum standard operating procedure.
Probably, but they do seem pretty family and friendly by letting people visit. Could bolt the doors and only let Feige and Russos have the keys.

Oh s***. They have an actual scene from the film.

Yeah, would not be shocked if we got the trailer this week at all.

Remember to spoiler tag any non trailer footage. Man this sucks, hope they catch that guy.

i heard a rumor this guy is a vfx artist who has worked for several studios like wb , disney and more and after i saw the quality of this and the deleted justice leak scenes i asume the rumor is true , because everything who got leaked is unfinished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"