Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting tidbit for Homecoming, but we almost got War Machine and Vision cameoing alongside Iron Man in a scene.

DFGDim1XgAARZlr.jpg

DFGDiCrXgAAACJe.jpg

So it looks like the three of them have still been Avenging together after Civil War.
I wonder if the Accords are actually in effect. [BLACKOUT]Stark technically shouldn't have been allowed to fly in and save that ferry. I thought they didn't want the heroes doing their own things. [/BLACKOUT]

whose contract is up at the end of Infinity War? whose death would be the biggest shock?

I'm pretty sure the movie will end on a cliffhanger. And simply killing off Hawkeye won't have folks clawing their eyes out waiting for May 2019

Just the big 3's contracts are up (Evans, Downey, Hemsworth). Most people agree on at least one between Evans & Downey dying, while Hemsworth should renew his contract.

And yeah, hopefully they don't get cheap and make Hawkeye "the big death", unless it's one among many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"