Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back so more on topic, I'm really into how 4 of the 6 OG Avengers have gotten some pretty cool makeovers since the beginning of the series. They're looking a lot more badass. It's gonna be cool seeing them together again with their different looks.

DN5_R_RV4AMdA0O.jpg

So Grillo was in Atlanta for the production of Our Town. It could be he was already scheduled for filming and he was asked to do this while in town or it could be the reason he's in Atlanta at all to begin with.

Back in September Grillo hinted that Crossbones would return. And he has been spotted on set.

Cool, would be good to see more of him if he's in.

Come on,its almost mid November and still no trailer....
No rumors no nothing

No rumors no nothing

If we don't get any kind of announcement this week than it's likely not going to premiere with JL which means no trailer for another 2 weeks at least. Not too long of a wait now though.

If we don't get any kind of announcement this week than it's likely not going to premiere with JL which means no trailer for another 2 weeks at least. Not too long of a wait now though.
Why would it premiere with a rival company and movie? If they do drop it within a week it would be before JL to steal some noise. I just think Star Wars has always made the most sense being they are both Disney.

IWs will make a ton so they don't need to release a trailer early to convince or increase hype. Only need the 1-2 trailers, likely get character tv spots, pizza hut ads like Civil War and Spidey.

No rumors no nothing

If they're waiting for The Last Jedi, we probably won't see it drop online until the first week of December.

Patience.jpg

Yeah, with The Last Jedi or maybe even Christmas Day would be my guess.

Why would it premiere with a rival company and movie? If they do drop it within a week it would be before JL to steal some noise. I just think Star Wars has always made the most sense being they are both Disney.

IWs will make a ton so they don't need to release a trailer early to convince or increase hype. Only need the 1-2 trailers, likely get character tv spots, pizza hut ads like Civil War and Spidey.

I never thought it would be JL, but I was just saying that because some thought it would. Star Wars was always the most viable option with it being Disney's last BIG release of the year.

You seemed so confident before.

It's because we already got the trailer in October. Remember?:o

Why would it premiere with a rival company and movie? If they do drop it within a week it would be before JL to steal some noise.

As others have said, Marvel and DC have no problem putting trailers before each other's movies. I got Justice League in front of Homecoming and Doctor Strange in front of Suicide Squad. That's not counting the number of Fox superhero trailers I've had with Marvel and DC films too.

I personally think we'll probably get the trailer before Star Wars, but if it's not in front of Justice League I doubt it's because of the Marvel vs. DC rivalry.

Last edited:
I never thought it would be JL, but I was just saying that because some thought it would. Star Wars was always the most viable option with it being Disney's last BIG release of the year.

It being a "rival" isn't even the biggest reason to avoid that date. To me, it's more so about how soon it would be after Ragnarok premiered. There are things that happen in that movie that would likely be spoiled in a trailer for this.

As others have said, Marvel and DC have no problem putting trailers before each other's movies. I got Justice League in front of Homecoming and Doctor Strange in front of Suicide Squad. That's not counting the number of Fox superhero trailers I've had with Marvel and DC films too.

I personally think we'll probably get the trailer before Star Wars, but if it's not in front of Justice League I doubt it's because of the Marvel vs. DC rivalry.

Maybe it is my theater for opening nights, I didn't get JL trailer during Thor or with GOTG2(if they had a teaser at that time). When I go for multiple viewings I eventually get trailers for DC movies.

My theater had both JL and BP in front of THOR and that was opening day.

Anyone think that they would debut the trailer on TV during a major sporting event? One of the NFL Thanksgiving Day games perhaps?

It being a "rival" isn't even the biggest reason to avoid that date. To me, it's more so about how soon it would be after Ragnarok premiered. There are things that happen in that movie that would likely be spoiled in a trailer for this.

Having seen the film myself that's very true, but I think waiting another two or three weeks is good enough time to release a trailer since most blockbuster movies make most of their money in that period. Then again Thor should have good legs throughout the of the rest month, and I have no idea how that could effect things.

Anyone think that they would debut the trailer on TV during a major sporting event? One of the NFL Thanksgiving Day games perhaps?

Definitely. Either whatever big game is on that day or it will be on Kimmel which seems to be one of the most popular spots to debut trailers, especially for comicbook/superhero films.

Having seen the film myself that's very true, but I think waiting another two or three weeks is good enough time to release a trailer since most blockbuster movies make most of their money in that period. Then again Thor should have good legs throughout the of the rest month, and I have no idea how that could effect things.

Yeah, that's why I always figured it's be 2 weeks before Star Wars. That's typically when trailers drop if they're gonna be attached to a certain movie, and a month after is usually the point where the BO dies down for bigger films.

So only a month left of shooting for A4 and no Captain Marvel sighting

I think the Avengers 3 trailer drops on Jimmy Kimmel next week, then is in front of Justice league if not that then its dropping on the ESPN game on Thanksgiving

So only a month left of shooting for A4 and no Captain Marvel sighting

We still have a year and a half before A4 comes out, there will surely be many extra shoots. Also, a lot of it is done on sound stages.

I really don't need Grillo in this.
There are so many characters deserving of screen time more than him, he did nothing with the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"