• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Batcave Lounge aka The Batusi

The Armie Hammer messages were real. The fake one was the one where the dude was like “nah I faked it!”.

Armie just quit a new film because of what’s happening. Stick his ass on a island and get his kid some help because they’re gonna grow up wanting to eat toes.
Damn he'd make a great Joker

I can't help but laugh a little reading those Hammer texts. He goes off on his blood lust kink thing and she's like "sigh...This again. Kind of intense no?" haha, deflated his kink balloon on the spot.

He talked about wanted to explore the crazy side of Batman in Millers JL...guess it was kinda there all along.

I can't help but laugh a little reading those Hammer texts. He goes off on his blood lust kink thing and she's like "sigh...This again. Kind of intense no?" haha, deflated his kink balloon on the spot.

He talked about wanted to explore the crazy side of Batman in Millers JL...guess it was kinda there all along.
That Batsuit looked like ass tho lmao

Yea and the concept art Batsuits were just like whaaa? I was never sold on JL Mortal and it’s prolly better it didn’t happen. I’m also not sold on George Miller as a director, he’s never done anything I feel like I need to watch over and over.

JL Mortal would’ve been ****ing awesome. Complete faith in George Miller and quite like the screenplay.

We were discussing Pink Floyd the other day and now I see posts about NIN. I really feel like home here hehe :D
I really love this "group" and saw them twice in concert, incredible shows!
Even if I loved the very Noir snippet from Giacchino's work in the teaser, since the trailer and its 90' vibes, I inevitably thought of NIN too as an influence in the soundtrack.
The one I keep coming back to is "Help me, I'm in hell". It's the sound of someone about to lose it imo. It certainly could work for the Joker madness or Riddler twisted and calculating mind, but I really like to imagine it on the red soaked images of Battison.

Last edited:
JL Mortal would have been a disaster. The action would have been insanely well directed though.

It would’ve been goofy and weird. That’s a huge part of why I think it would’ve been cool.

@J.Drangal sweet! Hope I can finally see them post-covid. Good shout, Help Me+Happiness in Slavery are so good together. Broken isn't one of my favourites but it's a fascinating look at that interim period between albums in which Trent got into harder edged ideas.

Miller probably would’ve delivered some great action sequences but with a better director, ya get a better cast and maybe some script polishing. :D

Adam Brody would’ve been a great Flash though and I always thought Hammer would’ve been a great Batman but ya know, real life crazy things going on.

Miller probably would’ve delivered some great action sequences but with a better director, ya get a better cast and maybe some script polishing. :D

Adam Brody would’ve been a great Flash though and I always thought Hammer would’ve been a great Batman but ya know, real life crazy things going on.
I actually think Miller would've been one of the five or so best directors to ever helm a comic book movie, but to each their own.

I actually think Miller would've been one of the five or so best directors to ever helm a comic book movie, but to each their own.

Based on the amazing visuals in Fury Road, I’ll agree it’s a possibility. The majority of his work just never caught my attention.

(Looks around, SwordOfMorning is already gone)

But I’ve been wrong before...

Last edited:
Hockey is back and suddenly life has meaning again.. Leafs are going to the cup babyyyyyyyy lets gooo

:) your parents got some truth to spill on this little ol’ American boi.

The Lakers are going back to back if we're talking sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"