The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he was originally gonna play Peacemaker but dropped out due to a busy schedule, but whose to say him and Gunn didn’t work out a quick mid or after credits scene to film for a day or two? Thoughts?

At this point (only if Suicide Squad 2 is good) i’d rather see Bane pop up in that movie instead of a Reeves Batman.

It would be cool if this trilogy avoided Ras/Talia Al Ghul, Bane and everybody else who comes from a different part of the world. Keep ‘The Batman’ movies in Gotham only. Only citizens of Gotham. It also cuts out half of Nolan’s villains.

I can't agree. I really wanna see Ra's and Talia again, in a more comic book accurate version. Ra's was fine in the Nolan films but Talia was wasted and there's so much more that can be done with those characters in a movie.

Eh. We barely have any idea how this movie is going to go, let alone this trilogy. Let's just wait.

At this point (only if Suicide Squad 2 is good) i’d rather see Bane pop up in that movie instead of a Reeves Batman.

It would be cool if this trilogy avoided Ras/Talia Al Ghul, Bane and everybody else who comes from a different part of the world. Keep ‘The Batman’ movies in Gotham only. Only citizens of Gotham. It also cuts out half of Nolan’s villains.

Every villain cast so far has been used previously. Falcone, Catwoman, Riddler and the rumoured Penguin. Two of them were in the Nolan films too. Other names being thrown around like Harvey Dent and Scarecrow have also been used. The ship has sailed there. It looks like Firefly and/or Mad Hatter will be the only new villains and even they are only rumoured for now.

Yes! Let's go!
giphy.gif

I just want my confirmation tweet for Farrell.

Why don't these lists ever acknowledge voice actors? Smh

Lots of people grew up with Conroy and Hamill as Batman and Joker

Why don't these lists ever acknowledge voice actors? Smh

Lots of people grew up with Conroy and Hamill as Batman and Joker

Because then doing the poll is pointless, it'd immediately be unanimous

Where are all of these Mad Hatter rumors coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"