The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Montreal so the vaccine stuff is tricky. I want to get it but it’s not going to be for a while and I’m not jumping right away either because I need to know how it’s affecting everyone before i go all in.

And what exactly do you think is going to happen to the films that are supposed to come out in fall? My stance is not exactly controversial and it is hardly something I made up on my own. (it also mirrors ones that were had about WW84 almost a year ago)

You seem to be rather militant when discussing things about this movie. You know people are allowed to have opinions contrary to yours right?
They... release...?

Wow that was condescending. Let’s do away with the *anybody disagrees* “so hostile, we can all have our opinions”. I’m just talking with you man and we happen to disagree. Chill it’s not so serious.

I live in Montreal so the vaccine stuff is tricky. I want to get it but it’s not going to be for a while and I’m not jumping right away either because I need to know how it’s affecting everyone before i go all in.
Here’s hoping we don’t get hit by anymore ****ing Pfizer delays.

Fret not friends. We’re close to the first single shot. And cases are already declining.

Yeah, the Canadian distribution for most people won't be for ages. I think we're like the 18th (?) country in line. Brutal

It's not that unfeasible given our relatively small population to get this done by the end of the year. We're just incredibly vulnerable to any problems arising in the supply chain.

Yeah, really hoping it happens before November or December without any hiccups.

Speaking on release dates, I really hope everyone here get the vaccine when it’s available to you. I got mine couple of weeks ago and I feel fine. I get the next shot in February. I know a lot of folks are worry about it but it’s basically the only way we’re going to get out of this crap.

I am too young to get it yet...but I cannot wait til I am eligible because I will be there with bells on!

Haha, that's a fairly US-centric perspective sadly. Got a bad feeling @shauner111 and I will be fighting each other in the streets like mangy dogs over whatever table scraps the European Union deigns to grant us pretty soon.

I am in the US and trust me that is not how most of us feel. In fact the experts (like local guy Osterholm) are saying the lull in cases is not a sign of things getting better because the new strains are problematic and will cause another spike. At the rate things are going it will be fall before we are on the way back to normal.

Bit of off topic, but not really, apparently all the stock market madness has saved AMC from bankruptcy. Give me the vaccine and let me watch this in a crappy AMC with digital projection, a cherry coke and popcorn, please!!!!

Es1nbKAU0AMfLiJ

How Will the GameStop Game Stop?

I am in the US and trust me that is not how most of us feel. In fact the experts (like local guy Osterholm) are saying the lull in cases is not a sign of things getting better because the new strains are problematic and will cause another spike. At the rate things are going it will be fall before we are on the way back to normal.
Actually the new strains are more transmissible, are out there, and have been for months now, and cases are still steadily falling off. You can say they “will” cause another spike, which does not have data to back it up, but the reality is it is in a sustained waning period just like it was after May.

Compoed...?

I can't keep up with what the youths are saying these days...

Funny you say that, I’m from Montreal too, thought I was the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"